Gold good guy 2: Gooder and guyer than ever! (Turaga Lhikan revamp)

My revamp of the Gold good guy set aka Turaga Lhikan! I have seen this Turaga design (Using a Bohrok foot as the body) a couple of times before and wanted to make a moc out of it so I made this.

A shot from the back.

His super simple shield.

Here he is with his fire cane… I mean fire staff. (Sorry the pic is so blurry)

The piston piece acts as a sheathe for the real staff which can then be used as a random gun which IDK why I added. (Sorry the pic is blurry)

And finnaly him with the real staff. Thanks for viewing my moc please leave constructive criticism.

12 Likes

That’s really good! The waist is a bit thin though, and the feat could be better.

Yeah.

This can’t be good guy. It looks too cool.

5 Likes

has no metru hau
0/10
Wait, it has a gun?
2/10

6 Likes

Lol, it was a joke, I really like the guy
also, dont double post

( to fix it, delete the other post, and edit your main post with the reply, but do @ )

Solid colour shceme, except maybe for the staff. Gun’s an awesome feature. Pertains to the official set. Overall really cool and best part, no exposed ball joints! :smiley:

Great job! 10/10

Thanks!

1 Like

totally not currently modifying this into my own turaga design.
(if you don’t mind I mean, hehe)

the fact that a moc this small has a waist if amazing! good job.

I would believe he is a great interpretation of Turaga Lhikhan! He needs his robe though, the easiest way to get that is to get some construction paper, or cloth, and cut away!

Good-er and guy-er, but not gold-er? -1.1/-1 :smiley:
-Oonie

3 Likes

3goodguy5me

In all seriousness, I actually really like this MoC. Schway torso build is schway.

-Mesonak

8 Likes

Thanks. But I didn’t make this design. Idk who did but who ever did is a genius.

@Veltraxx Now I might just have to try that.

You hurt my feelings.

3 Likes

Have you tried it?
Or did you scrap the MOC?

This guy is long gone :stuck_out_tongue:

1 Like