Gold skinned being

Finally finished literally took years

37 Likes

Acquiring all those gold pieces must have been quite the hassle. It looks like it was worth it; this may be the biggest GSB I’ve ever seen.

11 Likes

Great attention to detail. Looks like Godzilla in a way.

6 Likes

Wow! This is huge! Love the greebling here.

5 Likes

he is Godly and glorious

5 Likes

ok, this is epic

5 Likes

Yeah it was a lot of brick link orders. Thought I ordered more than enough gold exo force arms but ran a bit short near the end. Made it work though.

2 Likes

This looks fantastic! The tail is a nice addition, and is a great visual cue that Zaktan is in that beast.

3 Likes

Thanks and I suppose but then again zaktan was just a snake when he was thrown in. But probably best to ignore that fact

3 Likes

@Bodi Well, technically, he was just a cloud of protodites when he snuck into the vat with the rest of them. I like to think this could have made his influence on the GSB’s physiology more subtle…

3 Likes

Gold skinned being? More like gojira skinned being.

Godzilla when he kills 50 of Annona’s species and unlocks the gold skin.

4 Likes

Voting has begun please vote for me in the contest bracket 2 number 4

2 Likes

HOLY MACKAREL, how did I not see this until now?!

This is amazing, Bodi! Everything is just… so huge and so awesome. All that effort really shows, and it’s worth it!

R.I.P. Meca One’s clones.

2 Likes

Hey thanks means a lot. Just been working on it so long it is crazy to believe I finished. Although there is always something that could be improved. I just hope it does well in the contest.

3 Likes