Good kid, m.A.A.d skakdi (my first MOC)

If Toa and Makuta all got along, they’d probably blast me down by the end of this description. Ever since Winter 2006 when the Piraka were introduced, the Skakdi have been associated with rap. This is my first MOC, and this m.a.a.d Skakdi was perhaps the most powerful result of Makuta Spiriah’s experiments during his tenure as Makuta of Zakaz. Long story short, Spiriah had a swimming pool full of energized protodermis and a skakdi dove in it, and was transformed into this beast, the m

.a.a.d skakdi. m.a.a.d is a term that refers to the “Angel dust” that Spiriah poured on him before he dove into his pool. As a result, the m.A.A.d skakdi is capable of flight, but at a great price: for the entirety of his life following his transformation, his body is in constant agony. The m.A.A.d Skakdi obliviously asked Spiriah who was responsible for his constant pain, to which Spiriah responded, “uhh, Toa!” Therefore, the m.A.A.d Skakdi, in an unending quest for poetic justice, spends an eternity hunting down Toa and either decapitating their head slowly with his raxor sharp molten protodermis Buzzsaw or by simply blowing their heads off with his wind powered cordak blasters.
It ain’t nothin’ but a Zakaz thing. They charge up while he flies. His flight abilities are aided by protosteel blood red wings, as well those wings that sprout from his forearms and hands. The wings on his hands are razor edged and make useful weapons in situations in which the m.A.A.d skakdi is disarmed. All the wings double as formidable shields/armor for the m.a.a.d skakdi. This is especially important considering the fact that the “shield” he carries is merely a compass in which a shard of the Nui stone is embedded so that it points to Toa.

14 Likes

This is amazing! Good job!

1 Like

HE seems messy. Like you tried putting all you had into it in a bad way. It’s not really bad, but It feels cluttered. Your moc though so you don’t really need to heed my words unless you want to

2 Likes

Jeez he smashed those lime joints up.

1 Like

He looks really monstrous and demented! Nice backstory too. I wonder if he’d ever commit suicide from all the intense agony that he’d have endure for the rest of his life though…

2 Likes

I don’t think so, just because he’s a Skakdi. Skakdi seem like the kind of guys that find the only kind of death that’s honorable is dying in war.

1 Like

I thought that Skakdi were violent and brutal murderers. I never saw them as disciplined samurai warriors… :stuck_out_tongue:

1 Like

That’s not what Skakdi are. Skakdi are ruthless murderers who care as much about honor as much as they care about a pebble. They have no conscience, no morals, and no respect for authority.

2 Likes

He’s really cool! He is a bit cluttered, but that’s a cool look to have, if it’s what your going for.

Awesome! but JMP is right.