Good quality Bionicles for sale!

Hi guys i’m just here to tell you guys that ill be listing quite a few of my old bionicles for good prices on Ebay, if you’re are interested please check them out as ill be posting links to them throughout the day :slight_smile: (Oh and yes I am a new seller on Ebay) www.ebay.co.uk/itm/All-6-Lego-Bionicle-Mistika-Toa-Makuta-complete-with-box-and-instructions-/131793756703?hash=item1eaf85221f:g:EjEAAOSwU0RXHgvG that first one is now alot cheaper, I cannot go lower than this. Okay next one is here www.ebay.co.uk/itm/Lego-Bionicle-2006-Vezon-Fenrakk-complete-with-Vezok-and-Some-Gold-spare-parts-/131794759168?hash=item1eaf946e00:g:xAwAAOSw4hdXIQSC please visit these when you can because I really need these to sell.

Very expensive for sets I don’t remember being well-liked, and in non-mint condition.

1 Like

Well they are still in good condition and I for one enjoyed them (Plus i’m just trying to sell them for the same amount I bought them for). Thank you for the comment though I will try to sell my other ones for alot cheaper than this.

1 Like

I’m actually very interested in buying these, but my Paypal account is locked for the next 40 days :pensive:

1 Like