Good websites to post and write stories on?

Alright, so i’m writing this story on Deviantart, but I feel that’s not a great place to put it.

If anyone knows any good websites for this kinda stuff, I’d be happy to hear about 'em.

EDIT: I’m using fictionpress.com. I don’t want this topic closed, though. Some discussion could be nice!

2 Likes

What’s the story about?

Something about people having these “esper” abilities that do…things. Almost like sembalances in RWBY, but more out-there (and of course very different). MCs are this introverted guy named Hisoka, and his high-strung “perfect” sister Seiko. because i’m totally a weeb /s

Of course this is very loose, and I have so much planned. It’ll get much more meaningful as the story progresses.

It’s extremely anime-esque, but I do not want to use fanfiction.net.

Fanfiction.net wouldn’t be the place for it anyway, unless it actually was fanfiction. I would suggest trying reddit. There are likely a few subreddits you could post in, such as /r/creativewriting.

2 Likes

you could try Deviantart
you can post stories there
but it might have less chance of being noticed

I don’t know that many other places for Story sharing

I did try deviantart. But it didn’t go well at all, lol.

I mean, I was typing directly into the thing, and it didn’t have a grammar check… sometimes I just completely forgot to come back to a sentence :sweat_smile:

1 Like