Goodbye from Blu

Take a slice of cake with you, please. We’ll miss you, if you want to come back, you are home on the Boards…

I guess I’m late, but I hate to see you go! You seemed really awesome and I always enjoyed seeing what you posted!

Have a good time!

Goodbye, hope to see you back, bud.

2 Likes

Best meme ever.

8 Likes

nooooo, you were the main poster on space barrels, the one supporter I had…

8 Likes

So long, BlueCel. Live long and prosper.

3 Likes

I remember you being one of the first people I met on the boards when I joined a few months ago

Well, I guess I’ll see ya around

3 Likes

Aw, you were one of the first people I met on these boards. It’s going to be sad to see you go.

Good luck and may Ekimu be with you.

2 Likes

Welp… hope you’re able to overcome your struggles.

8 Likes

agh rip in rip i was too slow

Sad to see you go so suddenly.

Well, bye. :(

6 Likes

Rip Blu

Hope you come back soon.

well, cya Blu.

Goodbyes are hard for me even if I don’t really know the person. but if I have just one thing to say, it would be this… actually I don’t have anything to say. goodbyes are hard for me :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye:

bye

1 Like

aw man, bye blu

I’ll miss ya. :confused:

1 Like

Bye, Blu. :cry:

It’s been fun! Hope you come back eventually and that you overcome your struggles. I’m gonna be brutally honest when I say that I’m not reading this with completely dry eyes.

Good luck. :smile:

5 Likes

Sayonara Blue, live a happy life.

Goodnight,
Sweet Prince

1 Like

Although I never directly talked with you, you always had such a strong presence in this community. Whether you were making hilarious memes or incredible artwork, it always seemed like you were doing something to make this community an enjoyable place.

Hopefully, you’ll come back one day–but if not, at least you had a pretty great time while it lasted. And I’m sure that if you do come back, all of the friends you made will be waiting. :slight_smile:

6 Likes

Come back. When, or if, you do, I hope you remain unchanged. I’ll never forget the hilarious Cecilia_Jones, during the civil war.
Oh, the memes, the memes were killing me.
Farewell, luck be with you.
I hate goodbyes…

4 Likes