Goodbye from Blu

Hello

It’s me your neighborhood BlueCel/Whitey/blu

This might come off as a surprise, but I am leaving the boards indefinitely.

Now the reasons for this are quite a lot, but most are personal struggles with myself that don’t allow me to fully enjoy being here. Now this is none of your fault guys but rather mine so don’t worry.

Second, school has been gettting tough for me, losing responsability and attention due to how much time I spend talking to most of you.

Sadly it’s time. I don’t know how muvh time I will be gone, I don’t know if I will ever come back. However I want you to know these past months have been great, I have made more “friends” that I ever thoguht I would, but again, my struggles and school force me to do this until further notice.

Goodbye, and take care.

57 Likes

Well, this is unexpected.
I hope you come back soon.

5 Likes

RIP

have fun and take care with your life

2 Likes

I’m sorry you have to go. I feel a gif from the War is appropriate.

I hope you come back.

2 Likes

Have a nice life.

1 Like

see you again, some time, maybe never

take a souvenir with you

http://board.ttvpodcast.com/uploads/db5640/original/3X/b/f/bfe9c1471bf754bf765cd81208aaf53084e82cf9.gif

Im going to miss you…

10 Likes

I actually was expecting it.

Good luck with life blu. Thanks again for that drawing you made of me ages upon ages ago :laughing:.

3 Likes

Aw man, that sucks, I really enjoyed all you contributed to the boards. Gonna feel different if you’ll be gone for good, but enjoy your life.

9 Likes

Gonna echo what everyone else has said. Hope you have a good time!

11 Likes

Oh wow…

I’m kinda sad to see you go, Blue. Heck, I think all of us are going to feel your departure. In fact, I might even say the Boards as a community is losing a super talented and cool gal. Although you only joined less than half a year ago, you’ve already become one of the most popular members, well, ever.

So, from my scrubbery mouth of text, I want to wish you the best of luck in your future endeavors and to stay strong against any of life’s obstacles, no matter the size.

See you later, Blue.

11 Likes

Gah I don’t want you to go now… You were great. Staying up way too long, making good pictures and jokes, and overall being fun to be around.

It’s sad to see you go, Blu.

Especially when I was trying to write the second half of Rise of the Turnabout… And I intended to get that done.

9 Likes

awww :frowning:

I’ll miss ya blue, thanks for drawing me sick things n such

stay classy

6 Likes

Thank you for your spending so much time on the boards! You’ll be missed; hope you’re able to return at some point.

14 Likes

Huh well I am kind of sad to see ya go Blu. I hope you have success in life and stuff.

1 Like

Come back soon pl0x

This place won’t be the same without your art and your contributions to Project Message

And your 8 houses

Live long and prosper. \//,

7 Likes

13 Likes

I hope to see ya’ll too one day.

Maybe not here, maybe just maybe few years from now you’ll see me working for lego.

Thanks everyone, this is officially my last post until I return, IF I ever do.

One last meme for ya’ll

20 Likes

Bye BlueSolektheCelLawdJonesRainbow

May you do cool stuff

3 Likes

This is something very unexpected and it’s sad to see you leave. It was nice to get to know you from your humor to your drawings. I wish you the best of luck in what the future may bring and I can say from my heart that it was truly an honor being on the message boards with you.

Goodbye blu

4 Likes

I wish you all the luck in the world.

I can sympathise with school being stressful.

Sad to see you go :cry:
Can’t believe I won’t see any more of your fantastic drawings

1 Like