Very nice stopmotion
I’ve scrubscirbed for more quality content

4 Likes

LOLOLOLOLOL THTS FUNNY

1 Like

i don’t enjoy the horse
i enjoy the trogglemorph

1 Like

You know this just gave me an idea, others such as @Enbeanie and @The_Blue_Panda have youtube channels and doubtless many others do, maybe cross promotion between channels and a TTV Boards Users YouTube Channel Club would be a nice idea to encourage support for a variety of channels? Just a random as thought.

As long as I have been a Bionicle fan I’ve put off making stop motions or then posting them, being part of a club would help me for one feel more motivated :sweat_smile:

10 Likes

hahaha this made me laugh so hard

2 Likes

good idea

more people can see me play amogus on violin

9 Likes

the perfect response to bronies

3 Likes

I’ve watched this at least 15 times now. Jolly good show!

3 Likes

”I’ll show you some real horsepower!”

7 Likes

you still haven’t used my album cover

3 Likes

WAIT.

@Monopoly, you’re a fan of MLP too?

Also, great stopmotion work. Quite impressive.

2 Likes

okay depending on what word you emphasize this could have multiple meanings

5 Likes

The ambiguity might give you a clue as to where the emphasis should be. =P

2 Likes

Yes, I am, and I have been since about 2012. It’s just that I’ve now decided to start collecting the figures, which GoodGuy2006 had a fairly confused reaction to in the Look What I Just Got topic, prompting me to make this video.

3 Likes

I now feel confident enough to say that I am also a fan, though I’ve not collected any of the figures and I don’t plan to. I am very pleased to learn this, though. =P

2 Likes

wait you guys know about MLP by choice?
(Ive got a younger sibling and cousin who were heavily into it for a while and still are to a degree, so I understand enough of the stuff)

Like @Eilrach said, its sorta neat seeing stop motion and truck go brrr together, and this was kinda funny.

ah yes, we need TTVMB: The Schmucks from the Boards to be a thing. (but that’d actually be kinda interesting)

3 Likes

oh yeah good idea

3 Likes

Maybe it could even be a group channel.