Gorast, Makuta of the Tren Krom Peninsula

A vile, loyal-to-the-end Makuta depicted in her pre-Karda Nui form.

56 Likes

Neat!

I really like the axe design.

3 Likes

The mask is perfect, the proportions of the legs are phenomenal, no criticism from me!

1 Like

That axe with the lightsaber pieces is a cool design, very nice!

1 Like

Great depiction of Gorast, I love it.

1 Like

Doesn’t look very much like a pre-mutated form to me apart from the mask, but it’s definitely a great MOC. Potentially could have used a little more lime and the double jointed upper arms are a bit wierd, but I’m really digging the legs and the axe head.

2 Likes

Thank you for your replies, everyone.

That’s fair. I deviate quite a bit here from the original form to obtain a more prestigious (like with a lot of the smoothness with the CCBS shells) and powerful look - as opposed to the Karda Nui appearance that the character purposefully created to appear monstrous-like.
The double-CCBS bone upper arms were a product of not having any longer lime-joints in the system. I considered other alternatives, but I think they get the job done by not being too skinny/fat. Once again, thanks for the criticism, I’ll look into what I can do about the lack of lime.

2 Likes

I just noticed that the shadow is the silhouette of her Karda Nui form; that’s such a cool little detail.

4 Likes