Graceben's Mata Nui

Hey guys. This is my Lego Bionicle creation! This character is my version of Mata Nui 1000 years after the battle of the robot giants on Bara Magna, The Mask of Life long forgotten and buried, makes itself into a new being to fight the evil of the new Bara Magna.

This Figure stands 12 inches tall and has a massive axe similar to the Axonn axe but has different pieces for the ends so it fits the look better in my opinion. He uses the gen 1 system and the ccbs system combined to create this massive titan! Sorry for the terrible camera quality but its the best i got! And he looks a lot cooler in person. Take my word for it. xD. You cant really see the black pieces of his torso in the picture because of the custom cape i made for him! Another feature is his artuculated fingers, similar to the Axonn hands but renforced so they dont droop. He has normal arms but had double legs so that he has more stability. And just for you Eljay, I used black pins instead of red :D. I have 4 other massive titans that I made in my series: Mata Nui Returns. I made a whole story myself about what happens after the bionicle graphic novel #9. If you guys wanna see my other titans i would be happy to show you some more terrible- quality photos of my creations xD

11 Likes

I feel the legs are to far apart

i agree with @Calebmar12 and i also feel the hands are a bit big for those arms, overall i just think he looks a bit brutish to be mata nui

Legs feel a bit skinny in comparison with the hands. Also, I highly recommend you invest a few bucks into getting a white background and setting up some desk lamps for lighting. It’s very difficult to see much of the MOC with the current pics.

I can hardly see the moc. If you’re taking pictures you almost mever want to take the picture with object in front of a light source, because that would cause a silhouette, and make it very hard to see the moc. You’d want to try to take the picture in the same direction of the light.

But there are steps you can take to take better pictures.

It doesn’t really make me think Mata Nui, not to mention that Mata Nui never actually wore the gray iteration of the MoL.

I don’t really see Mata Nui in this. Makes me think of Axonn if he was exposed to the mutagen of the Pit while wearing the Ignika.

it was the only mask of life color i had and it matched the silver body.

@Yveran I could just put on an Axonn mask then it could be like a mega axonn…

@Omega_Tahu yea my next guy I will use a white background i will take your advice. I think that will turn out better

Do not triple post. Please read over our site rules. Thank you. - Eljay

1 Like

A triple post is when you post one after the other. The goal is to keep them to one post, which is why I edited your post to make it that way. Again, please read the site rules.

4 Likes

The torso just looks like a block and lacks any defining shape.

Not terrible, needs work though.

OH i gotchu now ty for fixing it

@legomaster1378 I took a lot of pics but it turns out i can only put 3 so thats not kewl. I wish i could have showed you the back and more of the legs and stuff. ;-;

and i admit, the photoshoot that i did with this one was like not good at all.

2 Likes

That’s an automatic limit we have for very new users. Spend some more time around the Boards and you should be able to post pics to your heart’s content!

1 Like