Gravotor: SR-Dragonfly-4

This is the second Moc in my now called “Gravotor” serie. The aim is to make Technic vehicles for these small CCBS figures. I want to incorporate as many functions in each model as I can. The models are supposed to be vehicles build for races. constructed by the pilots themselfs.

This jet came out kinda looking like a dragon fly so I chose this name for it. the wings all move with a gear function allowing for different looks

36 Likes

Im going to call that a jetpack

what a massive jetpack

2 Likes

Evo, stop cosplaying as breeze

2 Likes

It looks cool, though I’m not sure how the gear function works.

1 Like

But what if it’s Breez cosplaying as Evo. Also it’s Breez not Breeze.

2 Likes

Sorry, auto correct

1 Like

Lovely to see some Hero Factory creations, makes me wanna tear apart all my HF sets and build some sweet heroes…

First of all the dragonfly look is great, love it. I do think however it is a little busy. I get that there are technic functions and whatnot, so ofc there will be a lot of kibble. But all the extra add on parts, like the red flames and massive axe pieces make it look messy. I’m not one to diss messy builds, I just think it should may look more elegant.

The mini figure is cute and a decent build. I would’ve used a different coloured head to stray away from looking so much like Breez, but heyho, it looks different enough. (does the little figure have a name?)

But overall, really nice and fits well into the Hero Factory universe!
8/10

1 Like

I will blame it looking very messy on the fact that I’m pretty much completly out of functional parts.

The charracter doesn’t have a name she should just have an ordinary name.

And I don’t know where I said that this was in the HF universe x) However thinking about it this serie could definitly be in the HF universe.

Oh and for the people who wanne know how the function works. That gear turns the wings.

3 Likes

Reminds me of the Gucko.

1 Like

Ay this is quite amazing!

1 Like

Really awesome. Nice work.

1 Like

The choice of parts to make the wings feels somewhat random.

Very nifty, creative design. Some parts look a little busy, but nice job aside from that.

1 Like

Well I just sort of assumed it was in the HF universe considering the pilot is built like a Hero with what is very clearly a quaza core… Idk

1 Like

Looks pretty awesome!

1 Like

The pilot position seems a little awkward…

Reminds me of Lloyd’s jetpack thing from skybound. Looks pretty sweet overall!

1 Like

That thing would break your back!

2 Likes