Gree-vamp

If you have a problem with criticism, don’t post here. Seriously, these people are trying to help you out in making this thing better.
Anyway, in my criticism, the moc is ok. The open ball joints on the upper thighs give it an unfinished look rather than a lanky one. That’s probably because of the bone’s color however. You have far too many shades of green on here though, I can see metru green, mata green, lime and trans green apple green. That color scheme would probably work if the black bones on the legs and arms didn’t stand out so much, making each of those greens look more of an accent than his primary color. Finally, the light grey crotch piece, the extension joints, the red behind his head and the brown hilt of the ax are all breaking up the color scheme further and could probably all be replaced or covered.

2 Likes

Soo… I’d love to replace dark green (metru green, whatevs) but since those parts don’t exist in mata green, or atleast I dont have them. Gray on the crotch + 3-holed black liftarm and red technic bits are there only becouse I dont have the colours at my dispossal (red would be black, and entire crotch area would be replaced with Mata green and hints of lime). Most of the black is there as an “organic tissue”, which was inspired by Tak210 drawing of his redesign. Thank you for this much more indepth review

He certainly skipped leg day :stuck_out_tongue:

Good colors.
I’m green with envy.