"GUARD" Prototype and Three Variants

Partly inspired by the use of the Nuva shoulder part as a head, I created these four types of robotic protectors long ago, lovingly referred to as the “GUARD.”

From left to right (in first photo):

GUARD Prototype (Story wise, the first variant created)
Fire Variant
Commander Variant
Ice Variant

They aren’t perfect, but I sure like them in a group.

As always, your thoughts are appreciated.

49 Likes

Reminds me of Biorockdude’s cydrones, only beefier and with different heads.

These all look really cool, though not as good in a group. I think the best would be the Ice Variant for a solid build and some pretty cool weapons, hough the Fire one has some odd armor placement is seems like a downgrade from the others.

By the fire one, do you mean the orange one of the gunmetal gray one?

The orange one.

These all look amazing. The only real problem I have is with the orange one’s feet. They just don’t look that good to me

As a firm advocate for nuva-face i approve

1 Like

That’s the prototype…

Anyways they’re all pretty cool. The nuva shoulders on the shoulders on the Ice and Fire Variants don’t look too great tho

@DannyBoyy The orange prototype is certainly a downgrade for a number of reasons. In the story it was the first to be created, and it was also the first one I built. I have since improved on the general design of the GUARD MOCs but I never modified the original one. So, yes, I can understand that.

@BioKnight I’d have to agree about the feet for a lot of reasons. I might change them to something else in the future.

@Jayfa Cool. These aren’t my best works, but I just really like the Nuva face. :stuck_out_tongue:

@Omega_Tahu Yeah. Sometimes I see those two with three faces because of that. :stuck_out_tongue:

Hey, I remember these guys. I don’t think I’ve actually seen the Commander variant before, looks very nice. That over-sized canon is quite something.

Hey. That’s pretty good.

I love these. I always enjoy MoCs with variants.

Look like something out of Warhammer 40k

The silver one speaks to me.

Thank you @Zero, @Brunamal, and @TheMoltenKing.

@Leoxander What does it say to you? :stuck_out_tongue:

“Steal my leg design.”

1 Like

Nice. :stuck_out_tongue:

Great I’m not the only one to use nuva armor as a face THANK GOD