Gua's Googly Builds

Following the good example of Mr. @Sokoda , I decided to also make a topic for my “G3 mocs” (or “Bionicle characters rebuilt in the new format introduced by googly Tahu from LEGO Classic’s 90 Years of Play set”, to use a more formal description) For the sake of completion, all builds are shown next to their G1 set counterpart - no copyright infringement intended.

My first builds in this style were the Titans of Mahri Nui, starting with Maxilos and Spinax - mainly because the first macaroni piece I found was red:

Maxilos and Spinax (2022 and 2007)

Holy Gadunka (2022 and 2007)

Hydraxon (2022 and 2007)

Toa Hordika Matau (2022 and 2005)

Brutaka (2022 and 2006)

Skrol the smol Skrall (the only pun that wasn’t abysmal… I think) (2022 and 2009)

More to come! :smiley:

38 Likes

ah, these look pretty good. I like how you can still tell who its supposed to be.

1 Like

@Rukah Thanks! That is certainly a big plus in my book :smiley:

1 Like

We need more of these. Maybe when the time comes Eljay can make a review of all the googly builds. Only time will tell

1 Like

amazing

1 Like

He’s adorable!!!

3 Likes

@rememberthekanohi Thanks! That would indeed be awesome; there’s been an overwhelming amount of great and funny builds in this style! :star_struck:
@Rhyla416 Thank you!
@Enbeanie Thanks haha :relaxed: I think so too :laughing:

1 Like

Another Glatorian Gets G3’ed - this time, probably my favorite one: the super-cold Strakk!

Strakk (2022 and 2009)

12 Likes

I love how grumpy he looks

1 Like

I hate this… I love this… I hate this… I love this… I late this… I hove this

I think I love this

1 Like

@Enbeanie Same hahahaha! :laughing:
@MakutaKirakh hahaha, I guess a love-hate-relationship is acceptable in this case :wink:

1 Like