Gulliverkli 5

A project that definitely requires a bit of background info to anyone who doesn’t recognize this ship. So there was this hungarian cartoon in the 70’s (3 series in total, this is the second) where a kid built his own spaceship and has all sorts of adventures across the cosmos each night with his talking dog. The series is one of the childhood classics many grew up with and is still with re-runs.

Detail shots:

17 Likes

Nice use of the Exo-force minifig torso.

I’m jelly of all the purple! I like the details like the magnetic tapes and consoles in the cockpit! Is it supposed to resemble a face?

1 Like

No, that was completely unintentional, there is a bit of inconsistancy when comes to the interior and the exterior shots of the craft in the show so I had to workaround it as best as possible.
Glad you like it though :smiley:

I was unfamiliar with the show before, but after looking at some pictures of the ship, I’d say that this moc looks pretty accurate. The interior is also well done!

Understandable, it is quite niche considering it is not only from the 70’s but specifically of Hungarian origin.
And thanks, I tried to cram in as much as possible.

1 Like