Gun Gallery (Bionicle guns)

Sup, I was supposed to make this thread a while ago, but better late than never right? This thread contains every primary firearm in my bionicle arsenal and all variations of sidearms. Most people believe that guns shouldn’t be a part of bionicle but i believe that everyone is entitled to make whatever they want, even if it is a weird abomination like ccbs chewbaca. I’ve always thought guns were terrifyingly awesome (i don’t own a gun and hope i never need too), and I’m really drawn to a lot of gun designs like the ak models and bolt action rifles.

If you wanna see any of the guns held and or any info about a specific weapon just ask and i’ll try to reply asap.

Anyway, here’s the gun gallery

(Sniper Rifles)

(Marksman Rifles)

(Heavy Weapons)

(Heavy Weapons PT. 2)

(Assault Rifles)

(Shotguns)

(Side arms)

41 Likes

As someone who spent the majority of my life around them, I was pretty much brought up around the notion that it was better to have one and not need it than to need it and not have one. At the end of the day, they’re essentially just another tool; with proper maintenance, storage, and safety precautions, the danger level doesn’t really differ that much from your average chainsaw or lawnmower. Granted, ownership is still a fairly huge responsibility, and everyone is entitled to their own opinions, so I’ll just leave it at that before someone decides to flag this, despite my attempts to objectively tackle the issue from a non-political perspective.
Concerning the MoCs themselves, these are very well-done. I just spent the better part of the last two weeks or so on a figure with a PDW built around a Star Wars Constraction Blaster, so looking at these makes me feel like a kid in a candy store. Nice work!

3 Likes

If you ever get the PDW done could you post it? I’ve been trying to build a gun with that pice with no result.

1 Like

A worthy arsenal.

1 Like

These are pretty good, nice work.

1 Like

those gatling guns tho

i really like em

1 Like

I’m getting some Nerf Stanpede vibes from the top-right gun in the third picture.

1 Like