GWP Master Builder Rahi: And all the rest! Feat. Mahi

So… long time no see!
Life has being busy for the last while so I haven’t had much time for MOCing. I felt bad for leaving this series unfinished so I’ve decided to make up for it by releasing all the missing System Rahi right here right now!
I’ve had the designs done for a long while, it was making the individual vignettes and instructions that kept me from uploading the rest. So with all the excuses out of the way lets meet some old friends.

Introducing:

Husi & Kofo-Jaga

The Bog Snake & Hoto

Vako & Makika

Takea & Ruki

Fusa

And the ones who began my rahi making journey over at Rebrickable: Taku & Mahi

The whole Mata Nui Menagerie, now fully done system style!

I’m done, can I go home now?
Now you need to make the instructions.
Yes, sir…

Edit 9/17:
Bog Snake and Hoto instructions: LEGO MOC System Rahi: Bog Snake & Hoto by Vantablank27 | Rebrickable - Build with LEGO
Taku and Mahi instructions: LEGO MOC System Rahi: Mahi & Taku by Vantablank27 | Rebrickable - Build with LEGO
Husi and Kofo-Jaga instructions: LEGO MOC System Rahi: Husi & Kofo-Jaga by Vantablank27 | Rebrickable - Build with LEGO
Edit 9/20:
Shore Turtle & Fikou: LEGO MOC System Rahi: Shore Turtle & Fikou by Vantablank27 | Rebrickable - Build with LEGO
Ussal Crab & Kewa: LEGO MOC System Rahi: Ussal Crab & Kewa by Vantablank27 | Rebrickable - Build with LEGO
Vako & Makika: LEGO MOC System Rahi: Vako & Makika by Vantablank27 | Rebrickable - Build with LEGO
Takea & Ruki: LEGO MOC System Rahi: Takea & Ruki by Vantablank27 | Rebrickable - Build with LEGO
Hikaki & Fusa: LEGO MOC System Rahi: Hikaki & Fusa by Vantablank27 | Rebrickable - Build with LEGO

23 Likes

Onepu is a cruel master.

Which is a good thing, because these turned out fantastic. Each one is instantly recognizable as the rahi from the set. The Makika and Husi are my favorites.

I’d listen to Onepu’s commands and get those instructions up pronto, so I can satiate my urge to build these myself!

7 Likes

I’m currently working on the instructions, I’ll upload them during this upcoming week to Rebrickable and then link them back here.
Please send help, I haven’t eaten real food in weeks, and this Liquid Protodermis stuff he keeps giving me is making me dizzy.

6 Likes

I await the finished instructions with great anticipation :goo:

6 Likes

GWP forever!

4 Likes

These are great! I like the Kofo-Jaga

4 Likes

Is it just me, or does Whenua look absolutely shocked at Vakama’s words?

3 Likes

Bog snake and Hoto instructions done, now next on the list are the Husi and Kofo-Jaga (plus actual pdf file uploads of the Ussal, Kewa, Shore Turtle and Fikou)

5 Likes