GWP Style Toa and Pirakas

Hi, new to the forums but I’ve been studying all of the great GWP submissions and making my own designs based off of the structure provided by the community. I don’t claim 100% ownership over any of these designs as I owe a lot of the heavy lifting to you nice people. I would post instructions if that’s ok with everyone, and if anyone wants that.
These should be fully buildable with the real brick colors and all that, although they probably wont be as flexible as they look here and while I’ve tested out the stability on most of these designs, I can’t guarantee they will be very sturdy.

Nuparu Mahri

Kongu Mahri

Hahli Mahri

Hewkii Mahri (with my preferred peepeepoopoo color scheme)

Matoro Mahri

Jaller Mahri (feat. DuneToa’s perfect crab build)

Pohatu Phantoka

The green piraka (I cant remember his name)

Vezon (Vezok?)

The red one (sorry)

32 Likes

these look pretty good so far. keep it up! :+1:

4 Likes

I guess his bullying game has gone down over the years.

7 Likes

Thank you! I’m glad someone made a partner for him!

3 Likes

How do you not remember Larry?

What do you mean that’s not his name? It is now. I have spoken.

Welcome. That is a lot of Characters. I particularly like Matoro – all it needs is a mask print and it’s the perfect set.

7 Likes

Thok (started googling names)

Avak

Reidak

7 Likes

this is how you build the cordak blaster

if you replace the static technic brick with the round one i think you could make it so it actually rotates and shoots the studs, but i havent tested it so cant be too sure.

5 Likes

This is a link to the .IO files for whatever reason somebody might want them for.
https://drive.google.com/drive/folders/1RF45-on77sZeRPKOgTS2Y3qKqVx8VfM6?usp=share_link

5 Likes

Great work

4 Likes

Yo, yo Piraka.
The Gang on the loose
Nothing you can do lol

Love your system piraka

4 Likes