Hallow'een!

same! /s

3 Likes

I’m a big brainer who skips all the time consuming trick or treating and just buys all the candy I want at a steep discount November 1st

3 Likes

When I was in middle school I would ride around my local neighborhoods once it got late enough in the night that most kids were done and find the candy bowls that had ‘just take one.’ I carried a pillow case and filled it with all the leftovers I could find. I’d then hold onto it for a about a week then start selling small bags of candy at school for a dollar. Used that money to buy some Bionicles and Dragoncoins/Adventurecoins on Dragonfable/AQW. No regrets.

5 Likes

The weather is phenomenal, at least where I am.

Fall is my favorite season, October is my favorite month, and Halloween is my favorite holiday.

I’m glad to be (mostly) surrounded by like-minded individuals.

My days of trick-or-treating are long gone, but Halloween and Halloween parties are still where it’s at. I don’t know what it is, but something about the fall colors and the festivities and the darkness does it for me. And getting to hang with friends is always fun.

Maybe it’s just because of October itself. It’s like the climax of the fall months.

4 Likes

I mean …

OK. That’s fair. Fall is the best months. But it could be argued that the weather isn’t in association with Halloween at all …

3 Likes

The Halloween specials were a big deal too when I was a kid. Scary Godmother, Ed Edd ‘n’ Eddy Boo Haw Haw, Monster House, Goosebumps, that one Spongebob episode where he carves himself up. All ace. All added to that Halloween :jack_o_lantern: aesthetic :jack_o_lantern:. Even today I’d easily watch… two or three of those specials.

IMO, if you want an overrated holiday, it’d be either Fourth of July or Valentine’s Day.

3 Likes

this is true

3 Likes

Being a male in a relationship on Valentines. RIP (your wallet)

3 Likes

Oh no, you’re completely right. It just means I’m weird.

i like autumnal weather.
so crisp, so clear, so cold.

1 Like

i just made a really stupid impulse purchase

5 Likes

are you gonna be vakama for halloween
Now get the foam fire claw

1 Like

i dont think i can manage that. i have a foam tahu nuva sword close enough

2 Likes

why’d you buy it anyway

i saw this thread and immediately checked bricklink to see if anything was there. it was $10 i had to

1 Like

candy scalper detected 1!!!1!!1!!!

2 Likes

Only after all the kids went inside

1 Like

yooooooooo i got an email from paypal that my mask got shipped

5 Likes

every hallow’een i watch the dancing pumpkin
it’s a tradition

1 Like

Funny thing.

I actually wore that costume for Halloween when I was younger.

The flame piece on the fire claw broke off, sadly.

Also, the mask is obnoxiously large and floppy.

4 Likes