Hallow'een!

okay so my thing is not arrived yet its still in mail. how large is “obnoxiously large” cos i have been worried it might be too small lol

2 Likes

I define obnoxiously large as being big enough that it flops very far down over one’s head and you can’t see out the eye holes.

Of course, I was also, like, 6, so mileage may vary.

2 Likes

i got it now and as an adult it does not seem too big maybe a bit small but it fits. you are correct that you cannot see out the eye holes tho

4 Likes

Maybe make some eye holes at the end of the mouth section? You could always fill them with some red mesh so it looks consistant but you can still kind of see. That way if you really fealt adventurous you could also make some glowy green eyes with some clear plastic and battery powered LEDs.

nah i would probably just wind up ruining it. I can kinda see out of it close enough.

1 Like

It’s almost Halloween

Yaaaas, spoopyween ahoy.

1 Like

unfortunately, I got covid last week so I’ll just have to come up with a costume on the fly.

5 Likes

close enough

listen ill have the chestplate drawn on in sharpie some time before haloween

3 Likes

The ultimate cosplay, just please don’t set your right arm on fire in an attempt to be authentic.

yeah, you’re right. It’d be better to do both arms

4 Likes

If you don’t care about the silver shlrt, you cut off the sleeves.

1 Like

nah cos i can wear it as a ■■■■■ on its own with the hordika thing after haloween

edit: why cant i say s h i r t lmao its an article of clothing lmao

3 Likes

lol you can wear it as a what now? Pretty sure @vootcaboot will love this latest censorship xD

a ■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■

I’m guessing cus of what it would be if you took the r out???

yes. people were talking about the filter being ineffective earlier maybe staff read that topic and tried to fix it and accidentally went overboard

1 Like

No, shirt has actually been censored for a long while.

1 Like