Halo Armors/Weapons

I know there are already topics for the whole games, but are there any weapons you love? Have any tips for newbies with certain weapons? Have a favorite Halo armor?

Discuss it here!

I hope this isn’t considered too specific for a topic…

4 Likes

Battle Rifle and Venator for the win! :stuck_out_tongue:

the Mark VI is a classic and I love it, but I also really like The commando helmet from Reach

My favorite armor based on sheer appearance is likely the Enforcer or Hayabusa.

Favorite weapon is the Needler or Carbine (or instead Light Rifle if available).

Enforcer helmet and breaker armor with a SMG. That’s my halo 5 combo.

1 Like

Love the pilot helmet from reach. As far as weapons, if you get “The Answer” SAW or “Whiplash” Railgun in Halo 5 Warzone, be prepared to wreck/req some enemies.

1 Like

Currently the Recon helmet and Pathfinder Armor. As for my favorite weapon it’s the Battle Rifle or DMR.

The carbine is the best weapon in the good games, as for armor, pre-343-cancerified odst.

I haven’t played a halo in a while, 5’s armor customization is embarrassingly poor compared to 4’s glorious levels.

I most certainly don’t like Halo 4’s GUNGNIR armor…

That helmet reminds me of a mentally disabled dolphin that can’t stop grinning and has its eyes closed.

I do like the needle rifle of Reach. I’m quite deadly with it.

Hayabusa, best Halo armor that ever existed.

2 Likes

I really like the Halo 4 version of the Scout armor. :smile:

####I LIKE MY WEAPONS HOW I LIKE MY MUSIC
#HEAVY AND METAL

######the gravity hammer

3 Likes

My fists.

Reach EOD helmet…

1 Like

3 Likes

Reach era EOD and Battle Rifle(or DMR if that’s unavailable)/plasma pistol

Silenced SMG gets an honorable mention.

2 Likes

I like the way you think…

3 Likes

The Reach style Operator paired with a SPNKr is my GEN1 pick. For GEN2, Scanner helmet amd Commando body is the greatest when alongside a shotgun.

2 Likes