Halo: Ghosts of The Journey Special Edition RP

“This must be a new Legion tactic.” Blake said, watching.

2 Likes

Drax Xulth slowly moved throughout the foliage, concealing more plasma mines in the bushes and at the bottom of trees

3 Likes

Leo managed to stand back up. He looked around and stood still. He reloaded his SMG and fired around himself hopping he’d hit something.

2 Likes

Blake readied his sniper at the shooting. “Alright, this plan is already showing stupidity.” He told Catina as he turned the safety off.

2 Likes

Drax Xulth barely ducked, he nervously swallowed as he watched Leo waste ammo

3 Likes

“Alright, I’m gonna try and wound this ■■■■■■.” Blake said as he took aim and Leos leg.

2 Likes

(even though one of his legs and his shoulders are already wounded?)

(We don’t know that.)

(welp…)

Drax Xulth heard a howling in the distance "great, make my life harder why don’t you"

3 Likes

Leo jammed his shield into the ground. He took cover behind it and reloaded his SMG.

2 Likes

“Three…two…” Blake readied the trigger as he kept aim at Leo’s leg.

The Delgatos made their down the cliff as they drew closer to the two.

2 Likes

Leo pulled out his last grenade. He pulled the pin and tossed it near some trees.

2 Likes

“He’s wasting ammo…what is he doing?” Blake said as he watched Leo.

2 Likes

A plasma mine was caught in the explosion "d#mmit" Drax Xulth thought as he slowly climbed a tree

3 Likes

Leo remained behind his shield. “I’m not moving from here!” He yelled.

2 Likes

Drax Xulth threw a plasma grenade behind the shield then leapt to another tree

3 Likes

Leo panicked and grabbed his shield. He tried running to cover.

2 Likes

He ran straight into a plasma mine that threw him towards the grenades, which then launched him forward, most of his torso armor melted and Drax Xulth tried not to laugh

3 Likes

“What the heck!” Leo yelled as he fired his SMG wildly.

2 Likes

Drax Xulth gasped as a few bullets went into his chest, he forced himself to stay silent as he leapt to another tree

3 Likes