Halo: Ghosts of The Journey Special Edition RP

It was the 12th of august, as two men stood in the hangar, one was a Spartan in his late 20’s his black hair was somewhat messy, but it was short, he scratched at his chin strap goatee, he leaned on a crate, finishing up on a cigarette. The other man was a middle aged man, he stood at attention, he was a middle aged man, his beard was well trimmed, he looked as if he was of middle eastern decent, he watched at the hangar doors patiently, until the Spartan spoke up.

“So…Captain Amand, when are the new guys suppose to arrive?” He asked taking a puff from the cigarette.

Amand looked over at him and at his cigarette, with a look of annoyance. “They be here in five minutes.” he said with heavy accent. “Takashi is never wrong now is he?”

“I suppose not.” He said taking one last puff before putting it on and throwing it away. suddenly two pelicans flew into the hangar. “And here they are.” He said standing up waiting for the pelican to drop its cargo door. The spartan walked up and watched as the doors opened. “Meet me in the bridge once you are done here Blake.” Amand said walking off to the bridge. Blake nodded and turned back to the pelicans.

@EvilLobsterKing (K.I.A.)
@bornfromfire9
@Robcuz13
@Bigthwomp
@Ace
@RedLynx23
@SammySpartan (K.I.A.)
@RuthlessSkate94

(LETS DO THIS!)

Lt. Catina Da Sá rode on the Pelican that was packed with Spartans. “This might be everyone being shipped to The Bushido, but probably not considering the amount of space those three take up.” She said in her mind, referring to the other three purple Spartans on The Pelican. “They are obviously II’s” She continued to think in her mind. “But besides 117 himself, sometimes us III’s can run circles around II’s.”

1 Like

Leo cautiously walked out of the other pelican. He had not spoken to anyone on the ride over.

2 Likes

Teku 'Mesuum quickly made his way to the bridge on board the CAS Assualt Carrier Divine Exaltation, “Where does Supreme Commander 'Mdama send us now friend?” Teku said to Deruk 'Mokto.

2 Likes

Jefferson was in the Barracks awaiting orders from the captain.

Dolof had just been assigned to serve Deruk Mokto and had just arrived on Mokto’s CAS.

1 Like

(sos characters won’t be doing much till later, you sure you want to introduce them now?)

The comforting hum of the pelican had silenced, Deacon woke up from the sudden change of noise and the first thing he witnessed was a spartan IV before him, her helmet was off and her black hair was in a long pony tail that laid down her shoulder, her brown eyes looked to him as she smiled and put her CQB helmet on, reaching for it with her right arm which had been an entirely metallic prosthetic when she put her helmet on a robotic voice came out of her speakers as she stood up and extended her arm to him. “Time to get up Deacon” it said to him. He nodded taking her arm, this was his good child hood friend Kiana, whom he’d known since 7th grade. Hearing her robotic voice comforted him, while this wasn’t the only way she could talk, she knew it had helped him more than her sign language did.

“Thanks Kiana” he said as he walked off of the ramp with her.

Deruk ‘Mokto sat in his large chair on the bridge of the CAS carrier the Divine Exaltation, He was the largest known Sangheili to live, standing at 11’ 7", an inch taller than the mighty Xytan 'Jar Watinree. As such most things aboard the vessels were made to accommodate his large stature. He rose hearing the sound of his zealot and personal friends voice Teku 'Mesuum “he sends us to glorious combat Teku” Deruk answered as he pointed at the bridge monitors, a considerably large distance away stood a human mining planet, a space station and one Halcyon class crusier for defence floated near the planet “ready yourself my friend, I will be preparing Ticks to assault the station a
While we deal with the ship, remember the construct has told us we are a distraction, do not destroy the station… But any weakling fool who enters your presence is fair game, just remember not to attack the bald ones.”

2 Likes

Samantha exited the Pelican, and approached Leo. “You seemed pretty quite on the ride here. Nervous?”

@Bigthwomp

2 Likes

Blake watched as everyone stepped off, waiting for the rest to show up. “Where are those S-II’s at?” he asked himself looking around. Not bothering to introduce himself yet.

1 Like

“I dont know what I’m doing here.” Leo responded quietly.

2 Likes

“Of course, will you be leading from here or will you join the boarding party? Although I think I already know the answer.” Teku said with a laugh.

2 Likes

Sam smiled. “Then we can find out together. It’s good to stick together, meet some friendly faces.”

2 Likes

Leo nodded, “Do you know who the leader is? I need to ask where I can find the rest of the ODSTs.”

2 Likes

Deruk moaned in annoyance “no i will not, tiny human doors are too much of a nuisance at the moment to deal with…”

2 Likes

“Ha! As always your height is your greatest weakness! I will tell you how the battle was friend!” Teku said laughing.

3 Likes

“I am sure the females will love to here your tales of slaughter” Deruk chuckled

2 Likes

“How amusing, I think I will continue steering clear of females until I am prepared.” Teku said.

2 Likes

The Pelican with the three S-II’s and Lieutenant Da Sá on board arrived. She was the first to step off the dropship, and into The Bushido’s hangar. “Catina A-131, or Lt. if you prefer.” She said. “Who is in charge here?”

1 Like

“That would be Captain Amand, but as of right now, I’m leading the Spartans on board this ship.” Blake said looking at the rest. “I’ll get people in line once I know those S-II are here.”

1 Like

“Sir!” Catina said and saluted Blake. Waiting to be told at ease. And waiting for the S-II’s that were on the Pelican with her.

1 Like

He saluted her back. “At ease.” He said. “Welcome aboard the ship.” He looked at everyone and decided to just people in order. “Alright Spartans, in line…NOW!” he shouted catching everyones attention.

1 Like