Halo: Ghosts of The Journey Special Edition RP

A-131 was just about in line already. So she wasted no time following Blake’s order.

1 Like

Leo walked up to Blake, “Sir, I just transferred here, could you point to where ODSTs have to report?”

2 Likes

Blake looks at him. “Hell jumper huh? Your gonna wanna see Kyanna, crazy ■■■■■ is at the bridge.”

2 Likes

Leo nodded and made his way to the bridge and stood at the entrance, “Maybe I should have asked what Kyanna looked like.”

2 Likes

Kyanna had been the ony female on the bridge, she brushed her blood red hair out of her eyes as she stood in her overalls, captain Amand had asked her to wait if any ODST’S were transferred to the Bushido.

“Then ready yourself warrior” Deruk chuckled “we will assault them within the hour”

2 Likes

“The hell jumpers should be here in 15 minutes.” He watches as Leo enters. “Soldier, who gave you authorization to enter the bridge?” Amand asked him

1 Like

Teku nodded and returned to his own quarters to ready his weapons.

2 Likes

“I… Umm. Was told to come here and find some one named Kyanna,” Leo replied, “I’m a transfer.”

2 Likes

“A transfer? How did you hitch a ride with the Spartans?” He asked.

Blake watched as they lined up. “■■■■ II’s.” He growled under his breath he looked at everyone standing there. “My name is Blake Karmyn, and every Spartan on this ship is under my command. Which is all of you.” Blake said pacing back and forth. “If you got a problem step forward.” He said seriously.

1 Like

“I have no clue. I was told to board the pelican and I obeyed.” Leo replied.

2 Likes

“ONI logic” Kyanna answered and giggled a little

Deacon and Kiana stood silent and at attention

2 Likes

“Typical spooks for you.” Amand said. “Well soldier this is Kyanna one of your teammates.”

Blake looks them over one more time.

“Listen up, because I’m only telling you once, Your a family now, that means your gonna fight for each other not with each other, no ones better than the other, No one is the superior trooper, because that’s my job. And it is my job to lead your sorry ■■■■■ out of hell, one way or another.” Blake popped his neck. “So, when it’s time to deploy you better be ready to move your ■■■ ASAP and prepare for combat, you follow my command on the field and you don’t question it. Understood?”

1 Like

Leo turned towards her, “I’m guessing you are Kyanna.” He said nervously.

2 Likes

“you’d be correct” Kyanna answered “what do ya need?”

2 Likes

Leo just stares at her blankly for a second, “I was told to find you. Nothing else.”

2 Likes

“who told you to find me?” Kyanna asked

2 Likes

Leo stared at her blankly again and eventually shook his head, “A spartan.”

2 Likes

“probably Blake” Kyanna said to Amand

2 Likes

“That would be Blake, don’t worry he won’t bite, sometimes.” Amand said chuckling.

“Alright spartans report the bridge we’re needed.” Blake said as he led them to the bridge, Amand watched them enter as he saluted them, Blake walked over to Kyanna side. “How you doin Red?” He asked her.

2 Likes

She answered with nothing but a smile and a single word “bored” then saw Amand look at her strange as the word came out of her mouth

2 Likes