Halo: Ghosts of The Journey Special Edition RP

Leo just stood there, he quickly glanced at the Spartans but returned his focus on Kyanna.

2 Likes

He smiled as he heard her comment.

“At ease.” Amand said looking them over. "Greetings and welcome aboard the UNSC Bushido, she is a Halycon class ship and is your new home until you are either killed or transferred. “I am Captain Zachary Amand.” Suddenly a small blue light flickered on the table as a A.I appeared, it took the form of a samurai ready to enter battle in full armor. “And this is Takashi the ships A.I.” He bowed at them speechless.

1 Like

Deacon instinctively bowed as he was used to Sangheili culture while Kiana looked at him strange

2 Likes

“Hey, how about after this we do our usual sparring?” Blake whispered to her as Amand began talking.

1 Like

“Or if we don’t reenlist and disappear for a long overdue vacation.” Catina said in her mind.

Leo sat down on the ground and took off his backpack. He checked his tools and parts inside. He avoided looking up.

2 Likes

The triplets stood completely still. With helmets on they where identical. They stood above everyone on the bridge, tall, even by Spartan II standards, and carried themselves with an air of power.

3 Likes

Blake looked at them. “So they finally showed up?” He though to himself going on to listen to Amand.

1 Like

“better not be lying Blake” Kyanna whispered

2 Likes

“I just sharpened my knives.” He said pulling one out half way out of its sheath.

1 Like

_“So how about same time as usual, no mercy rules?” He quietly asked her.

1 Like

“I’ll grab my sword then” she whispered back

2 Likes

“Then I’m grabbing my longsword if your thinking of what I’m thinking.” He said putting the knife back. “I’m gonna kick your ■■■ red.”

1 Like

finally getting up ace begins to equip his armor, saying. “I should probably check in with Mr. Wannbe spartan, before he gets to angry with me.”

2 Likes

“scissors beats paper” Kyanna whispers back

2 Likes

“■■■■■■…okay knives it is then.” Blake said.

Amand had finished his introduction and began informing the Spartans.

“Since we have Spartan-II’s with us, they will be their own fireteam, the rest of you, your assigned to Fireteam Templar. I would split you up but your a small group of Spartans, so one will do.” Amand said saluting them. “Report to your barracks to get settled in, then I believe Blake is going to want to train you all.”
Amand stopped Catina. “But we need to talk first Ma’am.”

2 Likes

“Do I just stay here?” Leo asked Amand.

2 Likes

“Yes sir.” Catina said. And waited to hear what Amand had to say.

1 Like

The triplets nodded. They walked off the bridge, staying shoulder to shoulder.

2 Likes

Samantha nodded. “Who is in charge of Templar, sir?”

2 Likes