Halo: Ghosts of The Journey Special Edition RP

“Sky, she was one of my closest friends when I was a kid… now she’s dead because of me…” Leo sighed. “Blake… where is Blair?” He asked again nervously.

2 Likes

“We don’t know…One day she packed all her things and left without saying a word.”

2 Likes

“Oh… I… Is there anyway I can contact her…” Leo said holding back tears.

2 Likes

"d#mn animals" Drax Xulth thought as he tripped and was killed by the pack

3 Likes

“Not that we know.”

The Delgato’s tore his body apart limb from limb as they feasted on the dying Skirmisher.

2 Likes

Leo sat down on the ground and fell silent.

2 Likes

“Come on Leo, let’s get you back to base…it’s been a long day for you.” He said helping him up as the Falcon decended to pick them up.

2 Likes

Leo nodded and walked towards the Falcon.

2 Likes

The falcon made its way back to the base, carrying the Alpha.

“Leo, before you say anything…there boss is part of Achilles.” Blake warned him. “So don’t freak out.”

2 Likes

“What do you mean? I encountered Achilles in the Legion…” Leo asked. “Are there two of him?”

2 Likes

“I guess, the one we talked to calls himself Omega, he almost the opposite of him, except for the black and blue armor.”

2 Likes

Leo nodded, “He won’t kill me, right?”

2 Likes

“No. He seems to want to stop…Alpha I guess.” The falcon landed as they unloaded the Alpha and hauled it off, before Blake made his way to the remaining group of Fireteam Templar.

“We’re back, and we found an old friend.” Blake said as they approached Deacon and Kyanna. Who was standing with Omega.

2 Likes

“who is it?” Deacon said

3 Likes

“Remember Leo?”

2 Likes

Leo waved, “I’m still alive…”

2 Likes

“good to see you again man”

“Hey Leo, what happened to you?” Kyanna asked as she took off her helmet

3 Likes

“Um… I got taken captive, met my childhood friend… ‘joined’ the legion and became a spartan. Today I watched my friend get killed and her friends get captured.” Leo sighed. “And now I find out Blair left as well…”

2 Likes

“Daylight was it?” Achilles asked him.

2 Likes

Leo nodded, “Yes sir…”

2 Likes