Halo: Ghosts of The Journey Special Edition RP

“I do not advocate for him. I simply voice that I believe it is a waste.” Teku said.

1 Like

“then what do you suggest we do?”

“I do not know, I just feel he can be of some use to use still.” Teku said.

“But he can not be left unpunished.”

“Taking his name is a great dishonor, some would believe it to be worse than death.” Teku said.

1 Like

Deruk clicked his mandibles unsure what to do

1 Like

“What will It be shipmaster?”

“I am unsure now… Teku you will have to explain your reasoning better… what use could we have of him”?"

1 Like

(So while this happens it’s time for origins.)

Blake walked into the bunks where Daylight and Templar were. “Everyone get up and get ready. We just got called out for a mission. It’s last minute so hurry up.” He ordered

Leo rolled off his bed and onto the ground.

1 Like

“When we inevitably go back to fighting the humans, such dedicated hatred is useful, anger makes strength when you use it right, that is how he successfully organized a mutiny in the first place.” Teku said.

2 Likes

Deruk clicked his mandibles “curse you and your silver tongue… Very well… He lives… But his name and rank are stripped”

Kyanna got up out of bed and with an annoyed groan started getting her gear together, Deacon was already up and had his gear on

1 Like

Blake waited in the hangar with the T’voanan (@Robcuz13.) A prowler that had survived the battle was salvaged and loaded up waiting for everyone.

“So, Scavver, you don’t have to join us.” Blake told him

“Well, I am here because I can use what is left behind after battles to make a profit, and for passage on this ship I agreed to do some work. So I am here to help, I can be of great use to you as a scout.” Kek said with a smile.

1 Like

“Alright then. Welcome aboard.”

“Thank you! My name is Mao Kek.” He said.

1 Like

“Blake Karmyn.”

Deacon and Kyanna met up with the others

1 Like

Blake looked at the two. “Sorry to wake you, but…”

Omega stepped off the Prowler. “We’re going to an old ONI facility.”

Aries and Catina arrived together in their armor, carrying their helmets. Both seemed unusually upbeat, and both had what appeared to be bed head.

“I heard we are going to an old ONI Facility. Any mission briefing prior to that?” Catina asked as she quickly tied her hair back in a ponytail, then put her helmet on.

1 Like