Halo: Ghosts of The Journey Special Edition RP

Deacon began to laugh “you know how I have anger management issues Blake?”

Leo stopped as he arrived to hangar exit. He pulled out his shield and waited in the dark for a moment. Once he was ready he charged out leading with his shield and his carbine in his other hand.

“Yeah.” He looked at Kyanna. “But I’m serious I’m leaving.”

Omega nodded as he readied his magnum. “I understand.”

Alpha looked over and stepped in, readying his hard light shield and sword. As Blair rolled her eyes. “Jesus.” She groaned in annoyance as she walked over to the soldiers. “Come on we got a fireteam to wipe out.” She said as Alpha guarded her from Leo.

Deacon cracked his neck “imagine how much worse it is for me then… Spartan III’s are known for their temper…”

“Blake what will you do after this? There is nowhere to go…” Kyanna asked

1 Like

“there’s a hunting planet I know far away from all this ■■■■■■■■ and there’s a house on the planet in the woods, it’s got a few small cities, but the house is deep in the woods. That’s where.” He told her

Kyanna readied her assault rifle and didn’t say a word.

Deacon readied his battle rifle “alright lets do this”

“It’s been an honor serving sir…” Leo said as he charged at the soldiers.

“If you don’t wanna come with me Kyanna, I understand.” He said readying his assault rifle. “Come on we have fight to do.”

“I’ll begin readying the units.” Trojan said as Omega stepped to the front of the group. “I will see to it…everyone who is against us dies here.”

Achilles charged at Leo and bashed him away.

“then enough talk… I’m gonna rip that b*tches head off!”

Omega walked into the hall as the sounds of footsteps approached them.

“So I guess that’s a no.” Blake asked her before following Omega.

“now is not the time for me to decide!” Kyanna said

Leo stood back up again, he did the same he always did and charged again.

Alpha kept him away. “Is that all your gonna do?”

Blake nodded as he hid behind a crate. The footsteps growing closer to them. “First person to kill that ■■■■■ gets 500 credits.” He told the team.

1 Like

“Don’t touch her! I’ll do it myself!” Leo yelled as he began to swing his blade.

“oh this day just got better then” Deacon said as he killed the first person that entered with his BR, then activated Emma an threw a grenade out into the hall

(Isn’t Leo like almost a mile away from us though? He ran off)

(He is, but nothing is registering in his mind properly.)

(but how did he hear us… From a mile away?)

(Comms, I’m expecting that’s where they are talking.)

(ah I thought it was out loud since all of us but you were in the room…)

Alpha looked at Leo. “Whys that? That should be my job to.” He said to him on a private comm.

Two soldiers returned fire, at the group as Omega activated his hardlight shield. “BEHIND ME NOW!” He said. Blocking all incoming fire at the group.