Halo Infinite

I agree. The game was barely changed itself with the only new addition being last spartan standing. It pains me to see a game series like this that I love so much almost collapsing in on itself. I will continue to play it but it won’t be the same.

1 Like

On a more positive note, I for one am enjoying season 2 so far, I feel that last spartan standing, rumble pit, and king of the hill make great additions to the roster of social playlists, however, I’m a bit miffed that they nerfed the mangler as I’m having a hard time adjusting to the lack of the pseudo bxr.

you are not the only one who feels that way about the mangler

Yeah I’ve found the game to be extremely laggy with the new updates, I was really hoping the fixes would work and reign it in, but apparently not.

Yeah it felt like an unnecessary nerf. At least the ravager is now viable

but we are forgetting how good the chopper is now. It can now destroy any vehicles in one shot(besides tanks). Its close to the halo 3 chopper

2 Likes

Haven’t hopped into any BtB yet because thats usually pretty unplayable for me because of the desync, but I am definitely looking forward to it in the future. Been stuck trying to get this ‘10 Backsmack’ challenge in Last Man Standing

I respect the grind

1 Like

Try and monopolize on active cami drops if you’re not already doing that.

Are you hooked up to an ethernet cable? I find that I have a lot less of desync when I’ve hooked up my series s to one.

R.I.P
The tank gun
Nov 15, 2021-May 3, 2022
If you know you know
You will be missed
https://www.google.com/search?q=halo+infinite+tank+gun&rlz=1CAUSPJ_enUS888US888&sxsrf=ALiCzsajpPUsdyq2WXIjeSoaqfGkQFmKjA:1651800047215&source=lnms&tbm=isch&sa=X&ved=2ahUKEwjYlbfY2sn3AhXMCjQIHXBkCD4Q_AUoA3oECAEQBQ&biw=1366&bih=649&dpr=1&safe=active&ssui=on#imgrc=ExkoFTwbtv6w6M

1 Like

Weekly is done

1 Like

noice

1 Like

Whats your Spartan look like my man?

don’t have a pic but I am using the scorpion punch skin with the mark V Zeta(I think thats what its called) not much else. Its really not that interesting

1 Like

Weekly reward, weapon coating acquired.

I gotta hit you with the
Screenshot 2022-05-12 5.49.38 PM

1 Like

I’m still got 8 challenges left till I get mine.

tho I know for certain that I’m never going to use it bc I like the cyber showdown coating the most and would never change it for anything.

1 Like

I have a serious question for all the infinite players out there. Do you think that the game will survive? It launched against one of the worst performing call of duty’s and still was a big failure. The game launched with less game modes than Halo CE, a game that launched 20 years before infinite. It didn’t even launch with king of the hill or infection. There is no doubt that the game was rushed. It was a major flop, the game is gonna have a strong fan base of people that will always play the game but the Master Chief Collection still has more players than this regularly. The game is going to get updates in the future, it will get more game modes. But you also have the Halo TV show, some people love it and some hate it. Most of the responses to the TV show have been negative from what I have seen. So, do you think that the Halo franchise itself can survive or do you think that in 10-20 years we will tell our kids stories about the game series that made our childhood.

1 Like

I think it’ll survive, I see people in the matches I play who’ve clearly spent hundreds of dollars on battle pass and shop items… its sad to see the whales feeding very predatory microtransactions, but 343 isnt encouraged to change the systems.

Microtransactions, lack of content, gutted content, desync/lag and more have persisted 6 months in since launch with minimal to no improvement across the board. Its very clear the game wasn’t complete aside the Store.

I haven’t spent a dime on this game but if it gets to a decent point I might. Unfortunately 343’s primary playerbase is heavily rewarding them for the most minimal state a Halo game has ever dropped in.

2 Likes

I have some good news,we might get multiplayer on the Halo Infinite campaign.

They’re having flighting for it in July.