Halo: Into the Howling Dark Definitive Edition RP

“Hopefully the last we’ll see of them too. But I doubt it.” Catina said. “We’ll cross that bridge when we get to it though.”

1 Like

Lobster drifted back to consciousness. He sat up, wiping sleep from his eyes. He slowly stood, and began pacing, right hand on his back, as if to nurse it.

1 Like

“Yeah…” Aries replied.

1 Like

Cabis began to think about what the LR had planned for him. He had left there ranks and tried to kill them twice now. Panic began to set into his eye as he started to struggle

2 Likes

“Let’s focus on what’s right in front of us.” Catina said. “First and foremost being guests on The Shadow of Qiqost, and standing with the Shipmaster against anyone who may disagree with him about having us as guests.”
Catina then looked over her shoulder at the SPNKR EM. “And I’ll be on his ship, maybe also the planet, with this rocket launcher on my back…after both of these attacks on Ghalogali by other humans. But that might be better than the Gravity Hammer I dropped, and left behind to help you.”

1 Like

OOC: Halo: Into the Howling Dark Definitive Edition has been paused let’s go over here:
http://board.ttvchannel.com/t/halo-reaching-out-reboot/32333

1 Like

(Three weeks late but I just realized this… Now I have to commit seppuku)

5 Likes

(Means you can’t complain about it anymore)

2 Likes

(i will complain about it all i want as a ghost)

3 Likes

(Catina is still talking while the RP is on hold. Because maybe she is the scum Lobster called her while they were aboard The Soaring Dragon.)

“Here we are on a slow moving Phantom.” Catina said as she leaned against Aries. “So maybe I will go into full detail about my origin and early life in the Rio Grande do Sul District of São Paulo, Brazil. If it’s alright with you my love. Just to mention it, I require nothing in return other than you listening.” Catina said, and she smiled as she gazed up at Aries.

“As I vaguely mentioned before, my childhood home was little more than four walls and a sheet metal roof. My adopted Mother, Ana Da Sá, but my mother nonetheless as she loved me like I were her own daughter. Her and I shared this little shed, as most would have called our home, we lived in poverty in this home, but were happy nonetheless. It was good for a little over a decade.” Catina said, and stopping herself for a second, really regretting her visor was broken and suddenly not thinking the broken visor was bad a*s. Catina composed herself and continued. “It was a happy life, despite our cicrumstances. But at the time she took me in, Mama Da Sá was already in her late fifties…and the first twelve years of my life…they were the last twelve years of hers.” Catina stopped for a minute and buried the broken part of her visor into Aries shoulder. And Aries may or may not have noticed a few tear drops fall onto her shoulder pad.

There Catina stayed for longer than a minute. Then forced herself to continue. “It was after this, that I found myself alone in my home city. Nobody even really bothered with me when I was so young and all alone. It was while searching for anything useful around our home, that I found my birth certificate. And discovered, but never really cared that my birth name is actually Catalina Andredes. A variation of my name that I know and use. Catina. Which actually means “pure” if you look up the definition. And Andredes, whoever they were, never cared for me. So a Da Sá I am. Until the bitter end of my family’s legacy…unless I’m mistaken that I’m the last and the family will go extinct.” Catina said, as she laid her head on Aries shoulder and slid her arms around her shoulder on the opposite side that Catina sat. “I could go on, but will just briefly describe that is when I started going down a dishonest path. Petty criminal, assassin that used her body as a weapon…and could easily get information from men, or get them to let their guard down…fatally. And high profile crimes. Robbing a small bank of some bonds that were kept in secret to begin with, pulling off a Prison Break, stealing data from a Research Lab guarded by Mercs, stealing from a bunch of drug dealers, one at a time…then our team fought them all at once when the leader told them all where everything was being held, and finally…stealing from a flagship branch of a Bank.” Catina said, lost in nostalgia that her series of major crimes had been gotten away with for a few years.
“And overall there was my bad habit of running to and from Criminal Organisations, to Militant Groups, and even a few actual Military Branches. Then I found you, and stopped running away. I even cared more to save you on Requiem, over putting a bullet in Sky’s head after she was out cold and I pulled her helmet off.” Catina said and looked up at Aries to try figuring out her body language. “I in all honesty DID care more about you than stopping her once and for all.” Catina said, as she finally finished her honest life, her criminal origins, and going full circle by finding Aries and caring about her above anything else…

4 Likes

“I’m so sorry that happened… My poor Catina…” Aries pulled her closer. “You’re safe. You’ll always be safe with me. We’re gonna live happily ever after.” Aries said softly.

“Grace… Since this is the last time for us to do… This…” Sky passionately kissed her again, pushing her down to the bed. Finally, Sky pulled away, gazing into Grace’s eyes.

“Sky… I’m not sure we should…” Grace said.

“This could be the last time we see each other. One of us could die. Or both of us.” Sky said.

“What about Winter? Or Raptor?” Grace asked.

“They won’t know. The door is locked and I have hundreds of excuses.” Sky began to undress both of them.

“If… If this is the only time, fine.” Grace said, becoming putty in Sky’s hands.

Jasper watched the mountains outside as the afternoon sky began to fade into the dark of night.

3 Likes

Winter knocks on the door, “Hey Sky? Leo wanted me to talk to you”

2 Likes

“Uh, I’ll be right there, hold on honey.” Sky said, kissing Grace before throwing her clothes back on, amd helping Grace into her own.

“Yeah?” She asked as she opened the door.

3 Likes

“Leo wanted to make sure you weren’t beating yourself up over what happened, he said Ana’s choice wasn’t your fault”

2 Likes

Sky hugged Winter before speaking. “If something like that ever happens to me… It’s only right that you leave me behind too…” Sky sobbed.

2 Likes

Winter leans on her lightly, “No, I’ve lost my best friend today, don’t make me think about losing you too, please, I’ll never let that happen”

2 Likes

Sky cried harder, hugging him tightly. “I love you, Winter…” She said, before composing herself. “Look, this battle that’s about to happen… I know we’re all gonna die… I don’t wanna lose anyone else.” Sky said.

1 Like

“Thank you.” Catina said to Aries. “It seems that we have been and are saving each other, figuratively and literally.” Catina embraced her in return. “Your Angel, as you called me. That can count for both of us. If and when a bad situation were to call for it. I could imagine you as an Angel watching over me, and go forward into a fight I’m not able to avoid anyway, and see how well that would work.”

1 Like

Kyanna entered her room and finally she let her emotions take control. Immidiatly throwing her armor off in rage then jumping onto her bed and putting her head into the pillow crying. It muffled her cries as she kept soaking it with her tears.

Leygall had calmed and walked for his room to make more charges and recharge the batteries of his weapons.

Kiana went to the game room to play DOOM and relax herself, keeping her full suit of armor on as she walked in and muting her speakers.

3 Likes

Winter hugs her tightly, “No, I won’t let that happen, I can’t remember why T’geth is my best friend, but he sacrificed himself so we could live, we’ve gotta believe we have a chance”

Rasp looks at Samantha, (I’m too lazy to grab the quote) “You may know him as ‘The Arbiter’”

2 Likes