Halo: Into the Howling Dark Definitive Edition RP

Aries laughed at this. “I’m so glad to have someone like you.”

Grace got lunch for the two on her tray, returning to her quarters for Sarah. She hummed a tune as she walked.

4 Likes

Sarah has woken up and fixed up Grace’s room. “It’s clean now…”

3 Likes

“Oh, Sarah! You didn’t have to do that…” Grace said. “Well… Since we slept in so long… I brought lunch! Sandwiches! Now let me get the tea ready.” Grace set it down on the table.

3 Likes

Sarah nodded, “Thanks! Did you see my brother?”

3 Likes

“I was really fast, if he was there I might not have seen him.” Grace said, making the tea.

3 Likes

“Okay… I hope he doesn’t find out… he might get mad…” Sarah said.

3 Likes

Grace froze up. “I hope so too…” Grace nodded.

3 Likes

Sarah took a seat at the table and smiled. “I’m still happy though.”

3 Likes

“Me too… You make me happy, Sarah.” Grace said.

3 Likes

Levi returned with his fork, mildly dazed from what appeared to have been a person had zoomed past, taking some food and leaving without a word.

4 Likes

Sarah smiled, “We will always be happy together.”

3 Likes

“Yes.” Grace nodded.

3 Likes

“So do you like tea a lot?” Sarah asked.

3 Likes

“yeah… They got a cloning machine in the med bay, I get my surgery next week”

5 Likes

“Cloning huh?..guess that makes sense. Not gonna lie, it always kinda creeped me out…” Levi replied. Sasha seemed to be in a much happier mood, scarfing down the rest of her food in an instant.

“Cloning?..it works with limbs, right?” She asked.

4 Likes

“I remember one time me and my mom had a tea party once, with sandwiches. I don’t like it too much so I drink it in these small cups.” Grace said.

3 Likes

Lobster took her hand, kneeling beside the bed “I love you” he whispered.

3 Likes

“Aww… Want to have tea party with our friends someday?” Sarah asked.

3 Likes

Grace giggled. “We’ll invite the whole squad to have tea with us!” Grace said. “Someday.” She added.

3 Likes

“hopefully, because they can make organs and entire people, a limb shouldn’t be too hard” Kiana said “we were planning on getting a new arm but it would take longer”

5 Likes