Halo: Into the Howling Dark Definitive Edition RP

Levi smiled as he rocketed into the Jackals, slamming feet-first into a shield and destroying it nearly instantly while he unsheathed his blades. He did a somersault in the air, hitting a jackal across the face before sending a sword through the neck of another. He narrowly evaded plasmafire while dropping the rest to the ground.

Sasha tossed a grenade into the group of Jackals, drawing her SMG’s as the explosion killed the majority of the aliens. She blew the brains out of the rest as Vanessa flew by, rushing into another group and shooting each and every one of them in the skull.

2 Likes

Wil landed behind a small group of Jackals hiding behind their shields. Then made his presence fully known by lifting the nearest by it’s throat one handed, and using his shotgun with the other hand to shoot it center mass, sending it into the shield of the second closest. Which he dispatched by angling his shotgun at it’s head through the small groove in it’s shield and firing.

Hannah joined him, and killed or wounded the other three by using both of her frag grenades from the get go. Killing the last Jackal with two BR bursts after the explosion made it drop to one knee and move it’s own shield to the side.

“Is that for only one of them?” Catina asked. “It was confirmed that you have twins.”

1 Like

Zed had pretty much aimed himself directly into the middle of the pack of jackals when he jumped, crushing two on Impact (body size large enough for two), both of which softened his landing enough for him to roll away from any immediate danger (in the form of the other jackals shooting him after he landed) before quickly springing up, slamming his assault rifle into the shields of any near him, shutting them down from the impact, before slamming his gun into the heads of them, continuing on, taking a few hits but most of the jackals were trying to get away from the crazy demon so close to them, hoping to gain enough distance to shoot without immediately being attacked by him.

OOC: This is what he was doing before they were all killed, he was also far enough away from you guys to avoid most of your attacks.

1 Like

“More, on the landing below us!” Sky shouted, running and jumping off of a second cliff.

2 Likes

“Woohoo!” Zed yelled, following as he attempted the same strategy as before, despite the violence behind his attacks there was surprisingly little blood each time.

1 Like

Catina leaned a little closer to Aries, waiting for an answer to her question.

“Let’s move!” Wil told Hannah as they both followed Sky and Zed. For the second time Wil landed first, scattering Jackals and snow all around him from the impact of his ground pound.

Hannah landed behind him a split second later. As a Brute minor ran at both of them, Wil turned around and grabbed both of Hannah’s wrists, then swung her feet into the Brute’s face. Letting go of her, Wil reached for his DMR, and Hannah got her Battle Rifle. They both placed the barrels against the Brute’s midsection and fired multiple rounds into his sternum until he dropped.

1 Like

“Scouting drones have reported two likely Covenant vessels in system around the planet.” Ruby said.

“Bring us out, but make it look like our power is failing. We’ll lead them into a trap.” 4728 replied.

“My dad would hate this plan. But it sounds like me to do it.” Ruby giggled, complying.

@RedLynx23
“I know…” Aries said

1 Like

Winter hits the ground hard, a plume of powder rises, completely obscuring everything in it. Winter uses thermal signatures to catch the jackals unawares, and snap their necks

1 Like

“Alright, Daylight, keep running. I see two more shelves, but we’ll make a game of this. Whoever kills the most wins.” Sky said as Grunts found their way into the mixture.

2 Likes

“Aww… I wanted to kill that one.” Zed whined, slamming his gun into the head of a jackal who’s shield he just dropped. “Also, do we want to interrogate any of these guys?”

1 Like

Winter runs over to another shelf, “Contest eh?” he smiles “I’ll win” he chucks a grenade into the snow above one of the other shelves, it explodes causing a cascading avalanche that wipes the shelf clean

1 Like

“Football!” Zed screamed, grabbing one of the grunts and punting him at a group of others, bowling them over before shooting the kicked grunts methane pack, causing a large chain reaction of explosions from each. “Did anyone count how many of them there were?” He called out before charging at another group of grunts.

2 Likes

“Who has time to count?” Winter says smacking his rifle into a group of grunts that seemd intent on biting their way through his armour

1 Like

“I thought it was a contest?” Zed said as he punted another grunt through a jackals shield, knocking them both of the ledge.

2 Likes

“I count my kills, not anyone else’s.” Winter throws a total of three grenades in that rapid fire way of his. Three successive explosions shake the cliff slightly, “My bad” Winter looks up to see a river of snow heading for him. He yelps and quickly jumps across to one of the other remaining ledges

1 Like

“Oh come on!” Zed yelled as it him, knocking him off. “I’m still good! Just kinda stuck!” Zed yelled back up before anyone worried. “Really tiny ledge here… Also, grenades!” He yelled up as he threw two frag grenades back up, both at random areas. “Look out! Might hit ya!”

1 Like

“Are you unhappy about that?” Catina asked. “Five children, when we expected two. It’ll be worth it.” Catina told Aries as she touched her cheek.

“Stay focused and let’s work together as we often train to do. It’s not our contest.” Wil told Hannah through a private com. As the contest was leading to reckless behavior in his opinion. Especially by Zed.

1 Like

“Well I’m stuck down here till were done killing these guys so screw you!” Zed replied though his com. “But seriously, where did my frags go? All I know is they did land somewhere on the ledges where you guys are or where I just was, before winter knocked me off!” There was a small pause before Zed asked “Also did I at least hit winter? If not can someone else hit him?”

1 Like

(If that was a reply to Wil and Hannah’s private com. Can you explain how Zed was able to intrude on it?)

Wil and Hannah pressed forward. running through the Grunts and Jackals, killing any in their relative path as they moved forward with the rest of Daylight.

1 Like

(Ender has access to all networks, communication channels and such because of the virus, it needs easy access to escape the A.I. It’s infected before its destroyed and infect another one, neither even realize they’re doing it half the time, Zed tries to keep Ender from doing it but he either doesn’t realize he’s doing it or is trying to piss Zed off/be disobedient, most of the time they won’t pick up on private coms but every now and again it’ll happen, Zed’ll have a talk with Ender when he realizes. So to Zed you guys were speaking on a normal com)
“I hate all of you.” Zed said in the group com before a grunt and thumping sound were heard. "I’m off the ledge and can move again but I’m pretty below you guys, I’ll try to find a way back up but for now I’m continuing forward)

1 Like