Halo: Into the Howling Dark Definitive Edition RP

“I would be miserable…” Bridget said, hugging him tighter.

2 Likes

Harold slowly looked up to Damo and began to smile “yeah” he said as he slowly nodded

“He is not my son” Cabis said turning to look at Chree

2 Likes

Damo sighed in content and sat beside Harold.

“Are you sure?” Chree joked.

2 Likes

“He likes to think he is my son, but i will tell you he certainly isnt” Cabis said with a slight chuckle

Maul looked over to see Cabis and Chree. He smiled before looking back to what he was doing

2 Likes

“Where did you obtain those things in your lich?” Chree asked.

2 Likes

“Years of collecting” Cabis said looking at Chree “why?”

2 Likes

Lobster smiled, squeezing her tight. He felt her heartbeat and her breathing against his body, soaking in the peace. It was a blissful moment, and time seemed to stand still, until a frown creased his brow “Hey, Babe, do you remember the day we met?”

2 Likes

“I guess…” Ana said wiping her tears away and hugging Grace. “Thanks…”
Sarah hugged both of them in her sleep.

2 Likes

“A prophet’s throne? A skull from the temple of the Black Moons before it was destroyed? A lot of things I saw.” Chree said.

Bridget giggled. “Yeah, Crawdaddy.”

Grace joined in the hug.

1 Like

Catina lead Aries down the hallway towards their armor… Moving cautiously as they made thier way through the halls of the prowler.

"Let’s get our armor, really take it to these things, then hopefully find out where they came from.

1 Like

“Okay…” Aries said.

“Midnight what the actual f*ck.” Arrikay said.

“I told you, I wanted to test this out.” Midnight replied.

“You could have killed them!” Arrikay said.

“It sounded cool in theory…”

1 Like

Lobster chuckled, but the frown remained “When we boarded the lich, to leave… you got aboard… said something a about a dipstick?”

1 Like

Catina stopped walking and turned back to face Aries.“I also have to ask…how are the twins doing? You were really scared. And that isn’t good for unborn children.” Catina said.

1 Like

“I was going loopy. You know I struggle with depression, right?” Bridget asked. “My armor was specialized to spike the biofoam with antidepressants.” Bridget said. “Sometimes I felt like everything around me… It faded to gray…”

“I hope they are okay.” Aries said.

1 Like

“They will be.” Catina said. “Especially for the sake of these creatures, and whoever may have sent them here.”

1 Like

“■■■■ the LR” Lobster said, the frown flashing to anger, before settling into a gentle look “Whatever I can do to make you happy, I will do”

2 Likes

“Thank you… Just hold me right now… It helps…” Bridget said, tears leaking from her eyes.

“Yeah…” Aries said.

2 Likes

“Sky, I can’t I’m losing it here, I can’t keep being a soldier any more, I need to retire”

4 Likes

“Okay… Take care of our little Kate… I’ll join you soon.” Sky smiled, kissing him.

2 Likes

Winter smiles back, “I’ll hold you to that” he puts his helmet back on, “Now, to get the most use out of my Rank before it’s gone”

2 Likes