Halo: Into the Howling Dark Definitive Edition RP

Leo nodded, “Do you know where that is?”

3 Likes

“yeah it’s just down the hall” Kyanna took a hold of his hand “let’s find out why she’s in such a good mood”

4 Likes

“I’m curious as well.” Leo said as he walked with her. “Do you think you have an idea why she is happy?”

2 Likes

“no… I don’t have a clue” Kyanna said as she lead him to Kiana’s room, she knocked on the door and opened it “hey Kiana, we wanted to check on you and see how your- ahh” Kyanna ducked as a shotgun blast from Kiana’s arm flew next to Kyanna’s head, hitting the wall next to her, Kyanna got back up to see Kiana hurriedly covering herself and Samuel with the blanket “oh whoops… bad timing sorry” Kyanna quickly bolted out the door and closed it, falling down to the ground and giggling

4 Likes

Leo had poked his head before Kiana had shot. He fell back picked Kyanna up and hugged her. “First off… Are you okay? And also, did you see the same thing I saw?”

4 Likes

Kyanna kept giggling “I saw it… and I’m fine… I think we came in at a bad moment”

4 Likes

“Probably… So now what?” Leo asked Kyanna.

3 Likes

“uhhhhhhh let’s ask her later” Kyanna said as she stood up “I don’t know what to do now”

4 Likes

“Neither do I…” Leo said. “Want to watch a movie?”

3 Likes

“yeah… Yeah let’s watch a movie” Kyanna said still giggling

“I thought you locked the door” Kiana said as she breathed heavily

4 Likes

Leo picked her up and carried her to his room. “What do you want to watch?”

“Sorry…” Samuel answered.

3 Likes

“that was embarrassing” Kiana said as her face was still red

“I dunno… I’m fine with watching anything”

4 Likes

“It was… maybe we should do something else…” Samuel said as he was red as well.

“You sure? It’ll probably be another Star Wars movie if you don’t chose.” Leo joked as he looked through a box.

3 Likes

“yeah… Good idea… uhh… Let’s go see if they fixed the machine yet…” Kiana said

“Oh I remember we watched it when we first met… That night on the infinity”

4 Likes

“Ya… That was the first time we did something together…” Leo said as he kissed her.

Samuel nodded.

3 Likes

Levi barely made it into the armory before the cart gave out, dumping armor pieces all across the floor. He took to quickly picking them up and placing them in storage, taking a moment to observe each piece as he carefully sat them in the crates. He found himself staring at Aaron’s broken helmet, wiping some of the blood off of the visor with a rag.

He certainly went out with a fight…should probably ask someone about what he was like around here…

He sat the helmet down to rest, giving a final farewell to his old friend with a heartfelt salute before looking back to the broken cart. He gathered up the pieces, attempting to put it back together to no avail. He resorted to simply carrying the remains back to the medical bay, heaping it with the rest of the broken supplies.

"Anything else?’

“No, we should have it covered” The nurse replied. Levi nodded, helping set up a shelf before finally leaving and heading back to his room. As he walked he heard a faint yowl from behind a door simply one room over. He knocked, hearing the animalistic cries grow louder.

Is that a cat?..who would…nevermind…

He moved the handle, finding that the door was unlocked. As soon as the door opened a fat, fluffy white tomcat attempted to squeeze through. Levi shook his head, letting out a sigh of relief and bewilderment.

“What the heck Sasha…” He muttered as the cat began rubbing its furry body against his leg. He bent over, reading the tag hanging from his the animal’s neck.

“Zeus, huh? I remember you…” Levi sighed, scratching underneath the cat’s chin as Zeus attempted to crawl into his arms. Levi pushed the cat back into the room, trying to shut the door as Zeus ran out and down the hallway.

“For a fat old thing he sure can move” He rolled his eyes before chasing after him.

3 Likes

Blake shook Jess as he smiled at her. “Come on, I know your awake.”

“Stop.” She said tiredly. “I’ll eat later.”

“Alright, I’ll put it in my mini fridge.” He said kissing her forehead as he took the tray and made his way to his room.

3 Likes

Zeus charged past Blake, his fat body barely flying in between his legs as Levi chased after him at breakneck speed, every time he accelerated Zeus only seemed to go even more unbelievably fast.

3 Likes

Blake looked confused as he watched the cat. “What the ■■■■?” He said before turning back around and ran into Levi, spilling the food.

3 Likes

Levi launched himself up and away from the mess, standing on the guardrail with his hand gripping the wall.

“Escaped…cat…” He panted. “Sorry…about…the food…”

He flung his body from one side of the hall to the other, using the wall as a kick-off point to lunge for the fat, fluffy hellspawn. He flew through the air, drawing his katana in mid-air before bringing it down just in front of Zeus, who then took off down the next hallway.

“What…the…heck…” He sighed, sheathing his blade and sprinting after him once again.

3 Likes