Halo: Into the Howling Dark Definitive Edition RP

Kyanna came over to see Kiana holding her cat “there she is! I was wondering where she was hiding”

“I was taking care of her while you were in a coma… Forgot to give her back”

“Thank you… So… You two?”

“Yeah… Let’s not bring that up” Kiana said

“Alright… Well why were you in such a happy mood? Something seems to have gone right for you”

“Oh well… They finally had a cloning machine in the med bay, but… sadly it was destroyed… then I remembered we have those aliens that can fix everything and I showed them it… It should be fixed now…”

“A cloning machine? So that means…”

“I can get my voice back” Kiana said smiling “no longer being stuck to thing d*mn synthetic voice that only has one tone”

“Well congratulations Kiana” Kyanna said hugging her and Samuel “we should throw a party when it happens… I can’t wait to hear your voice”

“Thanks red…”

5 Likes

“Congratulations. Do you want me to remove the voice device from your helmet?” Leo asked.

3 Likes

“Winter. I said I’m pregnant. As I said, you wanted to start a family with me, and then… Then you went and helped… Him…” Sky said.

On Sarah’s shoulder, she could feel wetness seeping from it, Grace silently crying into her.

“Arrickay, that is my name.” She said to Cat, and nodded at Aries and Midnight.

3 Likes

Sarah rocked Grace back and forth. “It’s okay…” she said to her softly.

4 Likes

“Well then Arrickay. Shall we be off?” Catina asked her. “I imagine you have seen more than enough of this place, and our ship has plenty of recorded Human History for you to learn about.”

2 Likes

“no, it will take a while before I actually get the surgery… so keep it in the helmet for now”

4 Likes

Leo nodded, “I’ll keep it in then.” He got close to Kyanna and whispered. “Want to invite them to watch the movie with us?”

3 Likes

She nodded “do you guys wanna watch a movie?”

“Sure… Just… Let us go check on the machine first”

4 Likes

“Ya, we will be right back.” Samuel said as he took Kiana’s hand.

Leo smiled, “We will wait for you to start the movie.”

3 Likes

“thank you” Kiana said “alright let’s be quick”

4 Likes

Samuel nodded and led her down the halls.

3 Likes

When they entered the med bay the familiar chirps and whistles filled their ears as Kiana spoke with the Hurogok’s, she smiled and looked at Samuel “they said it will take a week for a new voice box…, I just have to give some DNA”

4 Likes

Samuel smiled, “That’s great. What about your arm?” He asked.

3 Likes

Santiago kept his eyes locked on the red monstrosity before him. The Red light seemed to flow out of his body, surrounding him, and casting a terrible glow around the room.

“What troubles you?” The Warden asked “I will not kill the one who freed me”

“I’m thinking about the best way to take you down.” Santiago answered calmly “The whole red glow and evil laughter thing doesn’t fill me with confidence.”

3 Likes

Winter hugs her, “I’m, I’m sorry, if I’d known…”

3 Likes

30 minutes passed as Blake finally washed off the food spilt on him, deciding he had nothing better to do, he made his way back to Jess room.

3 Likes

Jess lies in her bed, curled up, watching the door

3 Likes

“You wouldn’t have done this, I know. I don’t want anyone else to know though. I don’t want to yell this to the world like Cat and Aries.” Sky said.

“I have to follow you since you freed me.” Arrickay said.

“Can I call you Ericka?” Aries asked.

“…”

3 Likes

Blake stepped in and looked at her. “So about your meal.”

2 Likes

“Grace, I’ll… Always be here for you…” Sarah said quietly as she kept hugging her.

3 Likes