Hardened Jealousy (Bionicle AU story bible)

Everything you find in this document that was created by me is to be consider like public domain. Or as close as public domain that fan works can become. Anything and everything inside you can use as desired for similar fan stuff.

If you would like to skip to that without any further clarifications, just scroll to the bottom. At the end of this post you will find a link to a Google Drive that holds the story bible in question. It is a PDF rather than copy-pasted into this topic due to formatting and length.

Otherwise, I imagine it would go something a lot like this:

So hi, I’m ajtazt, often known as TheLegoRoleplayer or The Eidolon Actor in other parts. Since the Who Am I? contest back in 2010, I have been writing and creating characters, stories, concepts, and various other stuff for Bionicle with only a few pauses. Some finished, many not; mostly not as I’ve often been held back by fear, wanting my stories for Bionicle to be perfect.

Now I find that I’m too late and need to stop kidding myself about that I will finish them. There are more important and better projects I’m working on, and hopefully those will be completed soon so I can share. But until that point, I don’t want what little I’ve made for Bionicle to rot with me alone on my desktop. So if there is anything inside you want or could use, have at it.

There is a Table of Contents for ease of travel so you can jump around and see whatever peaks your interest. I don’t expect anyone to read everything that’s in here, that’s insane. Just cherry pick and only check out whatever catches your eye. Though that table requires some quick clarifications.

Under Technology you’ll find subsections for Kanohi and Weapons. Kanohi does not include every mask I’ve made, it’s missing about 3-4 masks. It’s there to primarily include more common masks or ones so unique onto themselves that they aren’t character dependent. Weapons doesn’t include every weapon, only the more common or non-character specific ones.

Locations are mostly the same as canon, they were there for ease of copy-pasting RP topics. Though some of them are different or have changes, along with new locations, they tend to be outliers. Aside from that, the rest are self-explanatory.

But here is a quick list of highlights for some fun things you can find.

• In The Time After Time – An alternate universe where the Vahi has been destroyed. The Matoran universe as we know it is gone and all the pocket dimensions have spilled out into the main reality. If you remember the stuff written in my “Annalist” MOC and wanted to see what that was all about, it can be found here.
  • Ever wondered if the Shadow Toa who fought the Toa Mata were real and not just illusions? Well in this story, not only are they real, but created by Karzahni. Check out Mere Illusions under Origins to see more of that.
  • Kanoka Launchers are boring eh? Too simplistic of a weapon for ya? Spice up your life with a guitar Kanoka Launcher! Plays music, launches sound blasts, and still fires frisbees! Check out Raskic’s profile to see how it works and the other Matoran for base weapon upgrades.
  • Found In Webs – Yes, that’s right my players, the game you’re currently playing is in here too. If you rather not be spoiled, then skip this section, but for everyone else you can find all sorts of things in here. Including a list of most of the named canon Rahi and what they might be like as a Hordika. New Rhotuka powers and everything, in addition to the bizarre and frightening setting.
  • And so much more!

I could tell and explain more, but at that point I’m defeating the purpose of my notebook. I just hope I caught all the errors and strange wording.

Let me know if you enjoy or liked anything you found in here. Or relentless mock me for all the silly, stupid, or weird ideas. I know there’s plenty of both inside. And if you have any questions or would like clarifications on the weirdness, I will gladly answer.

8 Likes

Woah. This is a ton of stuff, thanks for the share.
This should be very helpful.

1 Like