Harik The Burning Assasin (Updated)

“Most People Were Born Marked. Some Just PEEVED ME OFF

BACK STORY
Harik was once a Trainee Hunter, but his BAD TEMPER Made him have less concentration causing him to be Kicked out, Some time Later Vanaru came up to him and said he would train him in something he is good at, throwing.
Vanaru was Impressed by him and made him a Hunter. He then noticed something about Harik when Bandits Raided them Harik’s Rage Made him a Worthy opponent and Suggested Him to become an Assassin and he loved the idea. Now Hariks Assassin Job and title “The Burning Assassin” Made him the most deadliest SON OFFA GUNS around.

CLOSE UP

FRONT

BACK

Instead Of His Ordinary Boomer-Blades he know has the Molten Fury a Giant Boomerang which when Split can Form Two Flames in his Hands. (now he is not a Fraud @Oniwah)

He has Deafeated Quadian and thats terrible (and no there were not Forty)

5 Likes

So, first off, it’s got some interesting piece use. the Stars feet are rarely used in MOCs, and it’s good that you found a use for them. As for the basic build of the MOC, it’s just that in my eyes. a basic build. The color scheme is bland, and all the pieces blend into each other. the Red and Metru Red don’t go well together The torso is extremely gappy, and the blue pins stick out horribly. Finally, the Stars feet point in two different directions.

2 Likes

i just saw that my fault :wink:

I also got the inspiration for Harik from a League Of Legends Champion can you guess who anyone?

Edited for Double Post.
~Chronicler

@Booster_Gold I have updated him so what do you think now

Since you’re new here, you don’t know this, but it’s against the rules to post twice in a row. If you need to reply to multiple people, you can use the ever-helpful @ command. for more rules on double posting, you can check here
http://board.ttvpodcast.com/t/mod-squad-several-things-regarding-flags-and-double-posts/3400

2 Likes

This is how 2015 Tahu would look if Lego didn’t use CCBS.

6 Likes

First off, this guy is a fraud. I mean he isn’t even burning for crying out loud!
Though I’m sure @Risebell can help you change that. :stuck_out_tongue:

/s

Apart from that the MOC looks good for what it’s supposed to be.

2 Likes

Thus why he has so many scars

1 Like

2edgy

2 Likes

I don’t mean to sound rude, but this MOC doesn’t look appealing to me at all…
Mainly because

So yeah…
Sorry

2 Likes

He looks good, but the stars feet look a bit odd as shoulder armor.