Hasamimushi

''Toa?
On my island?

They’ll regret ever coming here… ‘’

(sorry about the horrible lighting)
(Hasamimushi means earwig in japanese)

(more about his story will be revealed later)

More pictures: https://www.flickr.com/photos/129742974@N03/sets/72157654744473214

28 Likes

This must be quite the character…

Nice MOC BTW, love the breez crotch

4 Likes

[quote=“Rockho, post:2, topic:11720”]
This must be quite the character…

Nice MOC BTW, love the breez crotch
[/quote]Thank you! c:

1 Like

Well that’s not very nice…

Ok, I’m gonna have to say this. Your MOCs are really amazing. This MOC is also one of those amazing MOCs. apart from that hand on the chest

3 Likes

Thanks alot!

[quote=“Oniwah, post:4, topic:11720”]
apart from that hand on the chest
[/quote]but whryyy

2 Likes

Praise/Criticism:

• Color Scheme is pretty consistent, besides (as per usual) the red balls :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye:
  • Like the look of the torso
  • the head looks Amazetastic
  • Legs look Shweet (those thighs)
  • Looks cool
  • Back looks well-filled
  • Poor Breeze
  • If the arms were to be straight down, they would look kind of strange
  • Some of the system parts look strange

I would give this model a 9.5/10/
He looks SO GOOD. With a interesting build and a great color scheme, This MOC is Stellar. :star2:

:smile: Uber Fantastic Job! :smile:

3 Likes

What does this even mean

Anyways
Thank you very much!

Well, it looks like I forgot a word.
[Insert “look” Here]

1 Like

Lol okay

It’s good down to the mid torso where it gets too skinny. And then the legs look like chicken legs.

This is great, but get some black ball joints! The use of pieces on the thighs make everything look all smooth and cool 'n stuff, but then the lower legs and feet are clunky 'n weird. Why must all your mocs have terrible feet! The Breez mask looks fine, the pieces the hands are built off are not supposed to attach like that and look very stressed, I’m tired of skull spider masks as armor, I don’t know why those hero cores are there, Random tubes are a good idea but at least make them fit with the colour scheme, random spike on back is random, yellow looks weird, and his head looks like a bird the hand on the chest is bad and he would look better with Velociraptor legs.

6.5/10

An earwig sure is a clever idea for a MOC. I can see the insect-like ideas here, but you really should’ve gone all out and made him brown and gold like a real earwig, that would have made this a little better. Nice work nevertheless.

3 Likes

You could say the armor is very… breezy!

2 Likes

Booooo.

1 Like

What did you use for the head?

I think that’s a style choice as it reminds me of 90’s comics, which it may not mean to be but I get that vibe.

1 Like

Yeah, I’m pretty sure I speak for most of us when I say that I want to know more about him as a character. He sounds pretty eccentric, especially if he’s in G2. Calling Okoto yours is a pretty bold claim. :stuck_out_tongue:

2 Likes

Bro, your mocs are awesome. This one is no different.

That’s obviously Onua’s mask with molding putty…

/mt

3 Likes

[quote=“PekekoaOfJungle, post:11, topic:11720”]
he would look better with Velociraptor legs.
[/quote]wut
aren’t those two the same thing

[quote=“EMMSixteenA4, post:12, topic:11720, full:true”]
An earwig sure is a clever idea for a MOC. I can see the insect-like ideas here, but you really should’ve gone all out and made him brown and gold like a real earwig, that would have made this a little better. Nice work nevertheless.
[/quote]Yeah
It would’ve been better,i agree
Thanks!

[quote=“Adazai, post:15, topic:11720, full:true”]
What did you use for the head?
[/quote]I think it was some dragon head from the old system
knight’s kingdom stuff

[quote=“Garnira, post:17, topic:11720”]
Yeah, I’m pretty sure I speak for most of us when I say that I want to know more about him as a character. He sounds pretty eccentric, especially if he’s in G2. Calling Okoto yours is a pretty bold claim.
[/quote]yeah
Thanks?

Also Thanks @helryx!

1 Like

Amazing! great work as always!

1 Like