Have you ever seen anyone outside of the boards?

I saw @JoeScibelli on YouTube, commenting on the podcast.

1 Like

Which video?

I used to comment a lot more than now. Itā€™s partially because stuff like these boards exist that make comment not as useful.

I have no clue what video. It was probably an old one, since Iā€™ve been watching older ones recently.

1 Like

Back in the days of TTVā€™s basic YouTube channel (a week or so before the Boards), I saw Pot8o comment somewhere. I think thatā€™s when I started idolizing him, all until his 95 spam pics on Skype. :rage:
Iā€™ve seen Cordak here and there; first in the YouTube comments of a Tiribomba skit (before he joined the boards; I thought it as nothing at the time) and now everywhere on youtube, including the top comment of the Honest Trailer for Ep. III.
Iā€™ve found MFSā€™s YouTube channel and G+ page, and the top comment of the Luke is Evil Game Theory.
Thatā€™s about it for now, frankly.

1 Like

who wouldnt idolize me
(actually thats kinda creepy)

http://i.imgur.com/2YVHl8v.gif

10 Likes

I saw @Leoxandar on Vessel, I may have seen @Chronicler, but Iā€™m not sure if that was actually him. Iā€™m pretty sure I also saw @Sushiyoda.

Iā€™m confirming that youā€™ve seen me

2 Likes

Chimpanzee profile pic?

Yep. Chimp with piercings and a mohawk.
Anyway, Iā€™ve seen @EvilLobsterKing during the MakutaFest stream, I saw some people during CallanLoFā€™s B-Day stream, and Iā€™ve seen people on Vessel and Youtube: @Middlefingerstudios, @legomaster1378, @TeslaEffect

6 Likes

Iā€™m kinda hard to miss. Iā€™ve got the exact same profile pic and username on the half-dozen dozen different sites Iā€™m active on. :stuck_out_tongue:

6 Likes

So, like everybody on the internet, Iā€™ve TMM around.
I also have @The_Baron added up on steam, we have played TF 2 together, exactly twiceā€¦

2 Likes

I found some people on Xbox, although I wonā€™t reveal whom, for privacy reasons.

4 Likes

Oh yeah, one time I randomly invited @tak210 to my Xbox Live Party.
So yeah.
Oh and @calebmar12 was also there, but heā€™s always thereā€¦

1 Like

Always

1 Like

Iā€™ve seen @TheRed1s around DeviantArt a few times.

hmm?

Oh, that must have been my evil clone. heā€™s almost identical to myself except he has crooked mustache, punches ducks and eats Doritosā€¦ like super loudly

/s maybe

Iā€™ve also seen @DG_Eddie on DA

3 Likes

I saw @Hawkflight on the Master builders academy gallery before it was taken down. that gallery was so much better than the current ones

3 Likes

Thankyoocommagain :smile:

I saw @DG_Eddie in the YouTube comments section of TTV Talks Crap About Each Other. The name was virtually identical so I assumed it was him.

2 Likes

That was me, kind Sir. :smile:

1 Like