Have you ever seen anyone outside of the boards?

the internet is a big and scary place at times, but this corner of it is a pretty good, but when we are out there, we are exposed, like a nerve, unless we see someone from here outside of the boards. So my question to you is, have you eer seen anyone from here outside of the boards?

for example have seen @anon90160534 and @squeaverking on Devaintart and @Chro and @MaximumWarp on youtube (well actually I’ve seen a lot of people on youtube, those are just the people I see most)

11 Likes

I don’t remember who it was, but someone from here liked my comment on a non-TTV or LEGO related YouTube video once.

2 Likes

I frequently see users on this board commenting on TTV YouTube videos.

3 Likes

I watch CHC…

5 Likes

I’ve seen some members on deviantArt.

Also in the comments on Youtube.

MaximumWarp’s channel is good.

1 Like

I knew @CommanderSpencer , @EMMSixteenA4, @Ekorak, @Maethorneth, @Chro and @Ventum from MOCpages, and @Chronicler and @Rando (and @DJStaIin) from Custom BIONICLE Wiki.

5 Likes

I am in various skypegroups with different members of the boards
does that count?

additionally, I am subbed to @Political_Slime, @Risebell @OculusNuva, @MaximumWarp, and not @anon68675807

9 Likes

I remember seeing some people on BZP, and I once encountered a “Matoro” while playing Realm of the Mad God; @Calvatron was that you?

1 Like

I know @Hawkflight, @EMMSixteenA4, @Ekorak, @CommanderSpencer, @Ventum and @Chro from outside of the Boards. And then I’ve also been playing Smash with @Political_Slime, and I’ve seen @squeaverking on YouTube.

3 Likes

I also met @anon68675807 on Steam… :confused:

1 Like

I’ve been able to recognize many people across BioTube, dA and mocpages by their usernames and avatars.

1 Like

Aside from the CHC on Youtube, not really. :confused:

EDIT: Just remembered; I mutually follow @ManeBionicleGali on Tumblr and FIMFiction.

5 Likes

…what’s CHC?

1 Like

The CliffHorseCrew, aka the best/worst group of people you’ll ever meet! :smile:

But yeah. I’m in some Skype groups that I rarely attend, I’ve been playing Smash with @CommanderSpencer, @Maethorneth, and @Hawkflight, and I see people on the YouTubes.

Also when I first saw this topic, I thought that it was talking about seeing people IRL, so when people tagged me I got concerned. :sweat_smile:

11 Likes

Oh yeah. I have visited their channel several times. I’ve just never called them CHC.

2 Likes

What makes you think we weren’t talking about seeing people IRL? You should still be concerned…

16 Likes

@Political_Slime It will turn out that we where childhood friends before you moved away, or something like that. :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye:

6 Likes

I’m subscribed to CHC and @Ekorak on Youtube. I follow @Ekorak, @legomaster1378, and more (I forgot who) on Twitter.

3 Likes

Well it’s possible. I moved when I was 8 months though and haven’t moved since, so highly unlikely. :laughing:

Oh yeah, I follow a bunch of people from the Boards on Twitter. I’m too lazy busy to list them all.

6 Likes

We should make a list of everyone’s twitters, youtubes, and such so we can all like, favorite, comment, subscribe, follow, repost, and support eachother! :smile:

5 Likes