Have you ordered a replacement part

Have you ever had to order a replacement part, Either due to it being broken or not even there. if you have just say what piece or pieces they were and how many.

2 Likes

Yeah.
I ordered a hinge piece a while back because half of it was missing from my Ninjago Ice Dragon.

Technically. My UCS Sandcrawler did not come with a sticker sheet. I waited 3 weeks for that thing.

Yeah, replacement parts for HF 1.0 limbs and because my Queen beast set came missing friction adders.

Nope. all of my sets have been complete.

Multiple, mostly because the parts were missing. The few broken ones that I had to replace were an upper arm on Toa Ignika and Mistika Tahu’s right leg, both cracked in the arched part that attaches to the ball joint. AKA where pretty much every 2008 and later limb piece cracked :stuck_out_tongue:

My Tahu 2015 chestplate got scratched up, thus ruining the print, so I bought a new one.

1 Like

A new canopy for Poe’s X wing. There was a manufacturing error which prevented it from closing.

I would always break the brittle limbs on my Bionicle sets. So I would have to order them again and again.

I still need to order a new Skull villain torso.

Yeah, one of my Silver CCBS bodies (from a skull villain) had the neck joint bent, then it snapped off…

(not sure if that is what you are talking about…)

It was the leg joint on my skull scorpio.

Of course it had to happen with scorpio though.

2 Likes

Lol, he had it coming.

Yes, I have, because lego decided to give me an extra 3-long axle with stop, instead of two red axles in my quake beast.

Wait, but do you actually have to order two red axles?

geez.

Yes, I did order them. A while ago.

I hate scorpios

1 Like

yeah, usually G1 parts that snapped

1 Like