Haze Unit

>  VITAL ALERT. 
>  FOREIGN BIOTICS HAVE BREACHED TERMINAL 5 COOLANT PLANT. ALL PERSONNEL EVACUATE.
>  SECURITY FORCE ETA 40 SECONDS.

The drill rifle was quite fun to build.

Her batons can be also used as makeshift blades.

57 Likes

Ok, the use of Brick Separators here is amazing! Great Job!

2 Likes

Finally! Someone figured out how to use brick separators! It looks like an LBX as well. /10

2 Likes

Everything in this looks GREAT!

1 Like

That head looks nice! 9/10

The parts usage here is phenomenal, especially with the brick separators! It’s got an overall good color scheme. My only nitpick would be that I feel there needs to be some orange on the head, but it doesn’t take away that much from the MOC. Fantastic job!

2 Likes

Using the lego separator and a cool gun design? Have a cookie :cookie:

Thank you for your feedback mate, and I’m with you on the head. Earlier i’ve tried to mess around with orange bits on it before, but they seem to get lost in all the surrounding orange stuff or look a bit odd. I’ve been thinking of finding some orange minifig hands, despite being a bit rare, to break it up a little bit. Small enough stickers might do enough too.

1 Like

Made some changes, mainly to the torso and legs.

And a size comparison just because,

5 Likes

Very clean build! Love the system integration. Bionicle doesn’t have enough orange in it, and you’re making look good!

Redesigned the chest, waist and upper legs. I feel it looks a lot cleaner and sleeker now.

The pauldron assembly can now can convert into a jetpack.

3 Likes

Yes, it does. Much better!

I’ve always been trying to use the brick separator in a build, and I think you’ve found the optimal ways. Honestly, just an awesome MOC.