Heelys, those Shoes that were like Roller Skates

I used to have a pair of these, I was pretty good at using them too, but then once, several years ago, while riding them, I wasn’t careful enough and my wheel caught a plate of concrete that was raised higher than the rest and sent me down fast. I caught myself, but apparently the sudden pressure was a little more than my bone could take, cause I fractured my arm. Stupid as I can be at times, I wasn’t dumb enough to go around riding the things while my arm had the cast thing on it, so I didn’t wear them for some time, and after taking the cast off I didn’t get right back into using them, so I grew, and while I tried them on a few times before my foot grew too big, I never reinstated the habit. They were lots of fun while they lasted though. I think my brother has them now, though he doesn’t wear them.

3 Likes

I had those!
when I was 7

1 Like

Oh yeah I remember those, never got a pair while these were a fad years ago and I got bullied by not having them.(I was in first or second grade)

1 Like

That’s sad to hear… :frowning:

2 Likes

Well at least I got poetic revenge, the guy that bothered me broke his nose trying to showoff a trick

7 Likes

Really Rise?
That was the trend when I was 7
Mots of us have already lost interest in them.

Really really, stranger.
Don’t question what I like.
Heelys are alot more fun than the crap in the app store

4 Likes

be careful rise

you might fall down

6 Likes

Bro.
#I didn’t slip.

10 Likes

15 Likes

I always secretly wanted these but my family thought they were too risky.

1 Like

Blinky lights>wheels

2 Likes

Long time no see, however I don’t see how you could possibly be correct.

Light up skechers so bright haters can’t see me.

5 Likes

Is that Kopaka Nuva knocking over Alpha Kopaka? O_o

3 Likes

Looks like he’s pretty GEARED towards making him slip.

5 Likes

BOOO

BOOOOOOOOOOO

YOU STINK

(body invalid? you’re invalid!)

2 Likes

I loved my heelys so much! I pretty much never took them off! This is the pair I had ^^

2 Likes

You are cool.

1 Like

Not as cool as Kopaka(Who doesn’t slip!)

2 Likes