Help me make an alien MOC!

Interesting method… Thank you.

in Elcor voice “Affectionately: I think you are my new favorite person on the boards, ha, ha.”

2 Likes

Thanks! I always enjoy the chance to do mini-speculative evolution concepts. The whole “evolution of eyes accelerates evolution a hundredfold” bit is taken from real life (it may have caused the end-ediacaran extinction, which was far more severe than that that killed off the non-avian dinosaurs), and it’s why the dominant form of animal life today doesn’t look like this:
http://www.geol.umd.edu/~jmerck/geol100/images/25/ediacaran.jpg

3 Likes

It’s sad that I can’t like your post twice.

@MakutaTexxidos In elcor voice “Proudly, I have an elcor plush at home!”

1 Like

In Elcor voice.: Surprised, me too.

What about a planet where giant metal spikes rain from the sky?

Am I doing this corrightly?

2 Likes

Yes, yes you are.

1 Like

I’m pretty sure there’s a real planet where metal rains from the skies. It’s an exoplanet (a planet outside of our solar system), and with molten metal rather than solid metal, but still. Either way, I’m excited to see what you come up with that can survive in such an environment.

1 Like

These are the final suggestions:

• Mixel eyes, everywhere. By @Ghidora131.
  • The thing in post number 20 that I can’t describe becauseit is too awsome. By @DraikNova.
  • Metal rain. By @EvilLobsterKing.

Thank everybody for their support, not only the people whos entry entry I just listed.

To the people whos suggestion I did just list: Du you want to be notifyd when the MOC is finished?

2 Likes

Sure!

1 Like

OK! I’ll notify you.

Sure, why not.

1 Like

A notification would be fantastic…

1 Like

@Ghidora131 and @EvilLobsterKing : Great! I’ll notify you

2 Likes

I would also like to create an entry. Am I too late to do that?

1 Like

The answer is sadly “no”. But if do something like that ever again you can post your suggestion there!

UDATE:
I just orederd all the pieces I needed from bricklink, but I will only be able to start building in 2 weeks or so, because I don’t have time until then. What means that the MOC will be finished in around 3 weeks.

3 Likes