Help! School Project

Hello! So at the end of my school year, I need to teach a lesson for a school project. I decided to teach my class how to build bionicle sets. My idea is to purchase a certain amount of small polybags for the class of 27+teacher. please post links on where I can purchase in bulk (new/sealed) for around 30-40 dollars in total. Thanks!

4 Likes

I’ll be amazed if you can find what you want for that price. Even HF 2.0/3.0 sets go for around $20 bucks on ebay these days.

4 Likes

It’s basically impossible to get 28 identical constraction sets for under $40.

The cheapest constraction polybag is the IFB Breez mech, which this guy has in bulk on Bricklink

They’re £6.75 ($8.40) each, though, so it’d cost you $235.20 for the amount you want.

To get 28 sets for $40, they’d have to be only $1.50 each, which is less than half the price of a single collectible minifigure

7 Likes

Ok let me rephrase, I dont need 27, I think people ingroups of 2 is good, so about 10-13 sets would be good.

5 Likes

Alright

This guy has the Ekimu falcon for $2.49 each, 13 of them would cost $32.37

I don’t know how much the shipping would be from Italy though

5 Likes

Thanks! Yeah shipping from Italy would be mad crazy expensive. Im also thinking of parting out voya nui matoran or something like that.

4 Likes

Good Guy is the one and only right option for this.

6 Likes

If the polybags are too expensive, would it be possible to have the class collaborate to build a few canister sets or a couple of titans?

Parting him out would be super cheap…
(And also, Good Guy)

3 Likes