Help with limb connections

Hi all, Shade here.

So, I’m attempting to build the next version of Pakuru, but I’ve run into a little problem in the process.

I’ve been meaning to connect both for a while, but I just couldn’t find a way to do so. If anyone could help me out, that would be fantastic, and many cookies will be given to you. Virtual cookies. Yum.

~Shade

8 Likes

What pieces are you using for the thighs?

Vahki upper legs?

1 Like

Ok, now to mock up a prototype connection.

Hey, don’t quote me on this :stuck_out_tongue:

Ok. It’s just meant to be a “If you’re using this, here’s something”.

2 Likes

I’d personally say do away with the lower leg design entirely and build it out of Technic, but you may not have those. If you have four of the three long, half width technic liftarms with a peg hole in the middle and axle holes on the outside, you could use those and a balljoint from the Inika’s necks or most later BIONICLE titan’s feet.

If you really want to use the mata torsos as the lower legs you can try what I did with my self MOC http://board.ttvpodcast.com/uploads/db5640/_optimized/44c/f0e/71a8331732_375x500.JPG and use the the big grey parts from the visorak and some technic bits. If you want a visual step by step I can try and get one soonish.

5 Likes

I’m gonna see if I can try this soon, thanks. A step-by-step might help as well :smiley:

1 Like

Aight.

3 Likes