Helryx Canister Design

Will you be making more of these for sale? Everything except for Stage 1 and 4 are sold out.

2 Likes

gasp
this is awesome!! Glorious job!! :heart_eyes:

1 Like

Oh yes.

2 Likes

Yes, each stage for Helryx has 3D-printed Carapar armors (and it looks like they will have 3D-printed robo-rider heads as well, as there are now no more blue ones in the states, and I only bought 6…)

I’ve got a very special idea for Artakha :wink: It will be very much like a box

That’s the plan!

Thank you! Yes we had a bit of a print issue with the label, the actual file is much better quality. As soon as I have time outside of work I’ll get some better photos posted

Thank you so much for the kind words, I really appreciate it :pray: :handshake: Would you mind if I use that quote on the website?

Don’t worry, this design is going on every inspiration board for the upcoming projects in the foreseeable future, I really like it.

Oh absolutely :sunglasses: To be honest I did not expect the canister sets to sell out so quickly! Stock is being replaced ASAP, but if you would like something reserved, feel free to reach out :+1:

oh yes indeed

7 Likes

hehe cool

yay!

1 Like

Thank you so much for the kind words, I really appreciate it :pray: :handshake: Would you mind if I use that quote on the website?

Sure, feel free!

2 Likes

Helryx Canister Design - Final Thoughts
Toa Helryx Canister Set Video
Check out the YouTube finale on this project!!

• Update *: Due to increasing demand, the Stage 4 Helryx Kit will now be made-to-order. Please reach out to humblematoran@gmail.com to place a spot in the queue.

I have to start off by saying how humbled & blown away I am at the amount of positive responses I have gotten to this project. I never thought when starting this that it would explode into a full-fledged website, yet here we are. Thank you so much for all the positive feedback, and an even bigger thank you to those who helped me make this a reality. Through this project I have learned so many new skills and met so many Bionicle fans, this has been epic. Bionicle lives on through the hearts of the fans!

Now, to explore the essence of creation…

4 Likes

:scream: Woah that looks awesome!!

1 Like

Neat, love the lid design

1 Like