Helryx: Into the Multiverse

I knew this day would come

All look nice but favorite is @Sokoda . The art style of all these portraits are all so cool

3 Likes

Your posters are top notch! It’s amazing seeing them side by side, thanks for organizing this!

1 Like

This is a very interesting collaboration. I think the Hordika version is my favorite, although the last one is excitingly unique, and the Toa of Fire looks quite good.

Also…

These are so painfully, unashamedly, laughably caustic that I must call foul. There’s no need to mock people who don’t like the canon contests. @Ghid, if you intended to get anything more than a cringe at your callow sarcasm, take a reprimand and please refrain from baiting again. You might consider commenting on the actual MOCs presented, for starters.

3 Likes

Helroids says have fun, be yourself, and remember that creativity isn’t limited by some silly contests that you can choose to disregard if you like, and also trans rights.

6 Likes

I am so confused

1 Like

That must mean transparent pieces, though I don’t see any on the Roids variant, regrettably. Someone make a fully trans-blue Helryx, stat! :stuck_out_tongue:

4 Likes

since helryx is a very morally grew person who makes many questionable or downright terrible choices, a multiverse of her is actually terrifying

4 Likes

Glad to be part of the collab!

:clap:t2: :clap:t2: :clap:t2:

6 Likes

They were also both liked by Eljay.

If you take issue with something, flag, don’t tag. The only thing accomplished by callout posts is fighting. You didn’t like the humor, that’s fine. But use official channels to combat rule-breaking if there’s a problem.

No this is actually exactly what we need

A council of Helryxs to all make horrible decisions

9 Likes

What happened to my reply?

Godlike photoshopping right here

2 Likes

I appreciate every single one of you!! Thank you all. I’m really glad you love it! It made my week to be part of something the community enjoyed. Cheers!

Ngl I’m considering doing this for another character in the future, but I’m still brainstorming so it doesn’t feel… repetitive hehe.

We actually had have a bit of a discussion between us all regarding what kind of Helryx each would be doing, calling dibs on what variant they’ll design and all :joy: We were even supposed to have an Exo-Force Helryx too, but time got crunched. This was key to the collab; everyone’s hardwork and creativity being celebrated.

Except for @vootcaboot 's Roids Variant. That absolute unit just came busting through my wall with her fists of raw protodermic force, like a true queen of destruction. I couldn’t say no. (love u Voot)

Not the best work out there, but it is my best work out there. Over my year of learning Studio and honing my Graphic Design skills together, it became a bit of a goal of mine to be like the Bosslogic of the Bionicle community :sweat_smile: Though I’ve much to learn, of course. Thank you for the love!

6 Likes

welcome to board, Diana! actually, I’ve waited your coming! :wink:

2 Likes

Surprisingly, Eljay does not magically justify things. I’m dismayed that anyone would like those posts.

I will proceed to do so.

The only thing accomplished by derisive posts is making people angry. If you didn’t want me to take issue with it, you shouldn’t have mocked people who don’t like the canon contests and our reservations regarding them. I have been shushed and mocked enough while attempting to make my views on the contests heard, and if I see someone gloating I will call them out on it.

That was humor? No. That was sarcasm. There is a critical difference between humor and ridicule.

4 Likes

You’re completely ignoring the fact that … Ghid’s kind of right? A huge number of complaints by various people have been raised regarding how the canon contests stifle creativity. And this post proves that wrong, and Ghid’s pointing that out.

I’m not sure how it relates to people who are against the contests as a whole. It just so happens that the people who do complain about creativity are also against the contest, but Ghid’s not attacking or “mocking” the latter.

2 Likes

Fellas, can we have this discussion elsewhere? This is the Helryx multiverse topic and I’d like to keep it that way. If we’re going to be snippy and offended, let’s do it in the correct outlets. Perpetuating it here is only going to get people in trouble.

7 Likes

She’s too cool in hordika😍

2 Likes