Helryx Reviews Set #75107: Jango Fett

As the mandalorian guy, I thought is would be a good idea to share my thoughts about my two favorite things coming together.

To start off, lets go over the box. I really like it. It’s sleek and looks great on shelves. I’m a fan of the way it opens too. The instructions are the same as always, so no use going into details.

From the front, he looks really nice. Almost what I would call perfect. He has a nice color scheme and the shapes and curves of the armor looks great. The torso/chest armor is huge! It looks a bit odd on other figures (at least in pictures), but it works nicely here. My only complaint is that it doesn’t cover the hips very well. If it kept it’s shape, but came down a peg or so, it would look a lot better. The helmet is perfect and sits right where it should.

The arms are really nice. The only bad thing about them is that you can’t move the arms up without the shoulder pads popping off. The legs look good from the front, but…

They don’t have any back coverage other than those brown technic bits. It’s probably the best leg design they could have done, with him being one of the smaller sets, but it still looks pretty bad from the back.

Here’s another bad thing from the back:

This just looks horrible. It’s worse than the legs IMO. Leaving it empty lowers the price, and I’m totally with them on it, but they could have just put a two length technic beam. The jetpack it’s self is cool though. Maybe a little too flat.

There’s just one problem with it. The cone on the missile comes off way too easily. Sometimes when I’m posing him I find myself left with this:

As far as proportions go, I’m pretty happy with this set. The arms could be a bit longer, but they aren’t bad.

As far as weapons go, he’s all set. He has the flick fire missile on his jet pack, his flame thrower, and his pistols. All three of these were pulled off pretty well. The fact that you can holster his guns is awesome.

He’s pretty good for articulation, other than the shoulders.

To finish up:

Pros:
Good color scheme
Nice shape and proportions
Awesome head sculpt
Lots of articulation
Cool weapons

Cons:
Doesn’t have good coverage in the back
the back of the torso is gappy
The missile comes apart inconveniently
The shoulder pads pop off easily

Overall, I’d give him a solid 8.5/10. He’s a great buy and is tons of fun. He’s simple, but is easy to play with and pose.

17 Likes

Nice review! I almost want to buy it for myself even if i’m not a Star Wars fan!

3 Likes

You can buy him a basically have my self moc :laughing:

(That’ll be up soon BTW)

Thanks!

6 Likes

good review man

2 Likes

I can’t really review a review, so I’ll just say, well done! I really like this set too. :smile:

3 Likes

Thanks mangs :smile:

3 Likes

It looks cool, but I feel like a Boba Fett one would’ve been better.

2 Likes

Could use more of the dark blue.

I say that as if this were a MOC.

2 Likes

Are you sure about that?

Plural’s Quick Review:

• Written Rather Well
  • Images are Superb
  • WHY U KNOW COMPARE HIM TO BONKLEZ /s

I would give this Review a 9/10.

Fantastic Job! :smile:

3 Likes

Personally I like Jango better, but Boba would have made a beautiful set. His sand green would grace constraction for an eternity.

I HAZ NO BONKLEZ BUILT!

Thanks!

3 Likes

That and the fact that he’s my favorite character.
And the shoulder-cape
And the trophies.
And the gun.

3 Likes

I am just like wow
@helryx Its an mando lol

1 Like

Why?

1 Like

Good review. Jango has gotta be my second favorite of the star wars constraction sets, definitely picking him up, unless they decide to release Bobba.

2 Likes