Hemicorporectomy

Clarification: Effectiveness of procedure for pacification purposes when performed on non-organic subjects can be…

Questionable at best.

Still crawling to the finish. A rather large machine that has experienced some trauma around the torso. It will probably be fine though.

More Photos:
Brickshelf Gallery
Flickr

The fact that I still had Metru Matoran limbs after this baffles and irritates me. I don’t even know where I got all of them from at this point. Either way, was just a fun build from early last year that I used to try out some things I hadn’t tried before; mostly using limb pieces to create paneling of sorts. Also just a fun idea for me, I don’t think I’ve ever intentionally built an unfinished character before so it was neat.

Constructive criticism welcome!

35 Likes

holy mackerel this is impressive
one o the best mocs i seen this year, this is just awesome lookin

4 Likes

Pretty great tbh. The Metrutoran limbs add a very interesting texture to it.

4 Likes

Ah this moc looks really cool. The greebly bits made with all the Bionicle parts are pretty nice and the parts use in general is great. Another thing is that the very single-color design gives it an industrial/mechanical design, very nicely done!

3 Likes

Thanks a bunch. The year is young though so I’m sure we’ll all get to see some crazy great builds from the community as it goes on!

Appreciate it! I originally started the build with the Rahkshi leg spam more in mind, but the Metru Matoran limbs did end up creating such a cool texture that I just started going wild with them.

Thank you so much! Trying to get better at greebly builds. I feel I lean more towards wanting smooth clean looking builds, so this was me trying to challenge myself a bit.

3 Likes

Super interesting build! Love it

4 Likes

Thanks!

3 Likes